Twist

Abhay 's Pov

" I'm not yours , I'm ... , "

" We are getting late Jiya , " I interrupt her , I'm not yours speech . Why not ?

I myself am confused of my behaviour . Was I jealous that a guy was asking her on a date and instead of refusing his idea she was thinking about the plan ?

But why would I be jealous ? It's not like we have some serious relationship and she 's cheating on me right ....

May be I'm protective about her . Yeah ! That's it . She's going to be MINE for three months and I've also promised bua to take care of her and I'll do everything to keep my promise .

My thoughts steer clear as I park the car outside the marriage registration office .

I get outside the car and open her door before she steps out . She looks at me surprised but then blanks her emotion .

" What the hell Man ? Didn't I tell you guys to dress traditionally ? " Vivvan scowls at us and I just shrug nonchalantly but I wanted Jiya to dress up for our marriage . Though it's a three month contract marriage ...

" I expected this already . Here take these packets and dress up quick . You guys have only 15 minutes to show up , " Vivvan warns us handling a packet to each one of us .

He smiles giving Jiya her packet and she whispers a soft Thank-you , while he glares at me giving my packet . A green monster again bugs me which I ignore looking at the person behind Vivvan .

" Maa , " Jiya goes running to her mother and clings to her chest like a small kid while bua gently wraps her head and kisses her forehead .

She smiles at me which Jiya doesn't notice . Yes , Radhika Mishra is my Bua . She is the only elderly figure in my life who stood by my side through all thick and thin .

After my parents divorce , they both went by their own ways leaving me at the grace of my fate .

It was then bua maa decided to adopt me legally asking my parents to sign the no objection disclosure . She joined me in an hostel and took care of me until she met my uncle and married him . I was only 5 then . My uncle was more than happy to look after me . Everything was smooth in our lives until bua got pregnant and uncle had an accident .

After that bua joined me in a hostel and started financing for my education without disturbing my studies . That's the reason Jiya never saw me and Bua had other plans for our future and never mentioned about me to Jiya .

But , when I told her about Mr.Andoju's condition of my marriage , she published the news immediately giving me scope to blackmail her and in turn marry Jiya .

To say I was shocked would be an understatement . I mean why would a mother want her daughter to agree for a three month contract marriage ?

But bua told me that it was for the best and I would understand everything at the RIGHT TIME . She also said  it was like hitting two stones at a time ...

1 )  I would reach closer to my career ambition .

2 )  Jiya would get time to think about her future and life .

Somewhere deep in my heart I knew it was like cheating her but I can never say NO to bua .

I owe her my life and here also she's thinking more about me than Jiya and asked me to only promise her to take care of Jiya and make her understand that not every relation is short termed .

Such an Irony , I myself hate relationship , marriage and commitment yet I've to make Jiya understand about them ....

I don't know what three months of my ahead future holds for me . But I know as a matter of fact that I would always protect Jiya . No matter what Period ....

My thoughts break when I'm asked to sign my marriage documents . Lost in my ploy of Bua 's thoughts I don't realise when I'm standing in front of the Magistrate in a cream sherwani .

I quickly sign the documents and everyone claps . I look beside me to see my bride , Jiya clad in a green lehenga choli looking so beautiful .

She looks Killer hot and I find my testosterone growing . My gaze follows her like a hawk as she goes forward from beside me to the Magistrate 's desk and signs the documents . It is then I notice her backless blouse thats holding her chest only by two strings . I'm so going to kill Vivvan for bringing her thus dress ...

As Jiya signs , Everyone clap again .
" Witnesses , Please come forward and sign . " Magistrate says and Bua , Aahana , Vivaan and Virendar come forward to sign as Witnesses .

Bua and Aahana from Jiya 's side and Vivaan and Virendar from mine ....

" Now you both are legally married . Congratulations ! 
                        Mr & Mrs Raichand , "

Magistrate greets and I smile while Jiya is nonchalant of the whole act ...

There is neither excitement nor anguish on her face its only a facade of cold and blank face and this irks my ego as I cannot read what she's thinking ....

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

So how's the twist of plot ?

I mean Radhika is Abhay's bua ...

So what do you think will happen next ??

Please do tell me your thoughts through your Wonderful comments and Don't forget to Vote by hitting the Star button ...

Love ,
Kruthi ❤

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●