Blackmail

Abhay 's POV :-

" Are you sure of this Dude ? " Vivaan asks me and I nod my head smirking .

" Yes , I want this . " I tell him and he looks at me in disbelief .

" You do know that your spoiling the life of a girl just for your damn business right ? " He asks irritated now .

" I'm not spoiling her life for my business . I can contract marry any girl for business who is more beautiful and Sophisticated . But then , I want to teach her a lesson . She has no right to judge me and hurt my image in public , " I tell him .

He sighs shaking his head .

" But you got to agree her judging skills man . She nailed your character and broke your ego so well , " he tells laughing and I keep an irritating face at his remark .

" Prepare both the contracts and send one to Mrs.Mishra and another to Miss.Mishra as soon as possible Vivaan . I cannot keep Mr.Andoju waiting , " I tell him and he nods .

Few minutes later he asks me to sign on two documents which his secretary brings . I sign them and though it's early we both go out to celebrate my victory at Aziz Plaza . It's a club where we usually hangout .

No sooner that we reach the plaza , I get a call from Jiya . I saved her number for future purpose ...

I smirk showing my screen to Vivaan . He shakes his head and mumbles Work Done !!

I park my car in the parking lot and pick the call leisurely .

" What nonsense is this ? " The other side asks without any greeting or salutation .

" It's a payback , Teeki Mirchi . Either you marry me for three months and then live your life peacefully or get ready for the consequences as stated in the contract . " I tell her and cut the call without any prior notice .

What ? If she can start talking to me  without any salutation then I can also cut the call without goodbye ...

I then wait for Radhika Mishra to call me but she doesn't making me frustrated . 

I thought Jiya would be tough to convince . But her tone was filled with anger that she used to cover up the fear she felt inside her heart . But Radhika Mishra is tougher and I want to know her response ...

It's like hitting two birds with one stone . If Radhika Mishra agrees to me then I get my reputation back and if not then I'll marry Jiya and brag the contract .

" So the guy who hates marriages is the one getting married first among us , " Virendar says smirking .

" Cheers to our Dulha , " Vivaan adds and they both clink their glasses as toast and drink it while I keep sipping my Scotch thinking of which bird of my plan is going to succumb ....

I didn't have to waste lot of  my time in thinking my next plan as Jiya calls me up exactly after 4 hours to tell that she will marry me on the basis of contract but in return I should neither hurt her mother nor damage the publishing house .

" Deal , Teeki Mirchi ." I tell her and this time she cuts the call making me look at my phone in shock . No one has ever cut my call .

" How Dare She ?? "

Radhika 's POV 【 Jiya's Mom 】 :-

" What's wrong Mamma ? You look terrified . " Jiya asks looking at me in concern .

" It's nothing beta , I'm fine . " I lie convincingly to comfort my daughter .

Today evening I have received a court notice suing me and my publishing house for the news published about Abhay Raichand . It seems Jiya has got the wrong meaning of yesterday's incident and even my secretary who actually was in charge of verifying this news misunderstood the whole scenario like Jiya and  published the news ...

There was a huge response at this incident and by evening I received a court notice from Abhay's advocate Vivaan Kapoor .

This is common in our profession but  this time I don't want to drag the issue . Jiya is old enough to get married and I don't want any of the marriage proposals to go back because of my work .

Already me being single mother will have a bad effect on her proposals and now the threat of Abhay , that if I don't want any further court proceedings , I need to meet him and apologize him in a press conference which he will be conducting tomorrow or he will make sure not only my publishing house will be closed but also Jiya's life will be spoilt which I cannot afford .

" Are you there Mom ? " Jiya's asks me again and I come out my thoughts .

" Yes baccha . It's late , why don't you sleep ? " I ask her and she nods sleeping on the bed but still looks at me in suspicion .

I quickly switch off the lights and sleep beside her , kissing her forehead . I'll not let any harm come to my daughter . Let my self respect be damned !!

I close my eyes anticipating tomorrow's incidents ....

  Jiya 's POV :-

I know you are worried Mom , Everything will be alright . I'll not let your self respect be tarnished Mom . All of this happened because of me and I'll be the one to correct it too ...

I'm sorry for doing this mom but I've to do this ...

I kiss mamma's forehead and slowly get out of the bed and go to my room .

My room is only for namesake since I sleep in mamma's room . In fact mom and I do everything together and I'm scared to take this step without telling her . But this is for our well being only ...

I take out my already packed bag from the cupboard and go inside washroom and change my dress .

Giving myself another glance , I go outside and wrap a scarf around me .

Soon a message pings in my phone and I go downstairs carrying my bag and puRse carefully without making any noise .

I slowly pull the door knob of my house open without breaking the silence of this dready night when a voice behind me makes me STOP  dead in my tracks ....

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Yippee !!

This update is above 1000 words . 3 point of views . So if my heart expects a little more reads and votes then , I don't think it's wrong ..... Is it ??

Anyways guys , keep smiling 😊😁
And don't forget to VOTE , share and COMMENT .....

Love ,
Kruthi ❤

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷