Dream

" Where are you going Jiya ? " I hear mom's voice behind me and stop dead in my tracks .

I thought to break the news tomorrow and then face mamma's anger but now ...

" I asked you something beta . Where are you going so late in night ? " She asks again but this timE impatience evident in her voice .

" I ... Wo I ... Mom , " .... I think of ways to tell Mamma of my decision in a subtle way without erupting the volcano of her overprotectiveness when a voice behind me , makes me want to strangle him ...

" She's marrying me for three months Mrs . Mishra . So that you don't have to humiliate yourself ... "

I close my eyes to control my anger . Here , I'm thinking of one hundred and fifty ways to tell my mom without hurting her feelings and this monster discloses the fact as if it's an answer of KBC .

Mamma has always been overprotective of me since childhood . She has never let me face any problem and now her pride of looking after her daughter single handedly will crumple because of this Egoist Mr.Raichand .

I'll take my revenge from you Raichand . I've never and I'll never let anyone taunt my mother ...

In all my thoughts , I miss when Mamma is in front of me caressing my hair .

" You don't have to do this baccha . We can go to court and if verdict isn't in our side then , I can apologize ... I don't want my only daughter to compromise on her marriage , " she tells hugging me .

" Mom , I know what we have done isn't wrong and without a fault of ours , I wouldn't let you apologize to anyone . You don't have to bow your head in front of anyone . By the way this marriage is only for three months after which I promise to marry the first guy you tell me . " I console her and she still looks perplexed .

Of course which mother sends her daughter with a guy on Contract Marriage ? Definitely not my mom ...

" If your melodrama is over ? I'm getting late , " Abhay intervenes again and I look at him murderously .

" I got to go Mamma , Bye . " I tell kissing her cheek without giving her time to stop me .

I turn around and walk quick neither looking at Mom nor Abhay .

Outside the door waited a black BMW car with a man inside . He gave me a small smile while I glared at him . I'm in no mood for a friendly introductions . Not when I've hurt Mamma ...

Soon Abhay comes behind me and places my bag behind and I settle down in backseat while he goes to the drivers seat and starts driving the car .

I look out of the window without any thoughts and destination in mind when my phone pings indicating a message .

I take my phone out of my bag , ignoring both the men's stare on me . It feels so awkward to get married to a stranger . Be it for three months ...

What are his motives that compelled him to marry me on Contract ?? As far as I've searched about Abhay Raichand on internet , I've come to know that he roams with every different girl each day and is tagged as the Playboy of Mumbai along with his friends .

So him marrying me , taking advantage of situation which isn't my fault is new ... I'm awaiting to have
" the talk " with him that will clear my mind ...

In all of these , unknowingly he's helping me by postponing my marriage for three months . After which I'll think of another way to postpone my marriage .

I know every girl's dream is finding a Prince Charming and heavily ever afters but it isn't my dream .

My dream is to travel the world with Mamma and enjoy my full life with her but mom thinks I'm mad to dream of all this . She thinks that I just need to find the right man after which I'll forget her . But what she doesn't know is I'll never marry . Mom has sacrificed all her life to give me a comfortable life . Few more years and I'll have the right amount to leave for world tour along with her . Can't wait !!

Fishing out my phone  , I see mom's message pop on-screen .

" I've always asked my fire emitting dragon like baby girl to wait inside the castle for her Prince Charming but in all these , I forgot that my princess is already strong enough to protect herself rather wait for a Prince Charming ... " 

She knows I think reading the message . I re-read the message again and my suspicion is correct mom has come to know of my plan ...

" But how ? "

Again a message pops on my screen .

" Don't think too much baby girl . I'm your mother so I know everything .
Take Care ,
Love you . "

Another message read .

" We have reached , " Abhay 's voice brings me out of my revrie ....

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Don't forget to VOTE , share and COMMENT ❤