Tomika

(A/N_This is like a chill out book that I am writing just for the fun of writing and when I'm bored or need to get out my frustrations sometimes. So there will be short chapters, and i probably won't update too much, and the grammer and everything might be shit so I'm just warning you there...so here it goes!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I looked at the time. He's late. I got up and placed my helmet on my head and picked up my skateboard. I started by doing a backside 180 kickflip and nailed it...easy.

You see, I am practicing for this Extreme Skating Competition, and Freddy and I entered as a team, and he is late.

"Hey!" I stopped skating and walked to Freddy.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," he said.

"It's okay. I've just been waiting for 15 minutes," I say with a little bit of sarcasm, dripping off my every word.

"I'm sorry. I was at the froyo place with Summer, and we lost track of time," he said, putting on his helmet.

"We entered as a team Freddy, this is important to me," I say, picking up my skateboard.

"Yes, I know to me too," he says, and he shows me a new trick he's been working on.

Ever since Freddy and Summer got together, it has been going on like this for a while. They both seem to forget everything all the time and come late all the time, but they're in love, so I guess it's okay.

"That's so cool. We can totally use that!" I say, and we go right back to practicing.