Freddy

Tomika and I are last to perform, so we kinda had more time....well, sort of.
"Tomika...Fredman...GO!"

We walk up to the center of the room, and I pick up the acoustic guitar. We got Hard Times by Paramore.

(Freddy)
All that I want is to wake up fine tell me that I'm alright that I ain't gonna die.

(Tomika)
All that I want is a hole in the ground. You can tell me when it's alright for me to come out.

(Both)
Hard times
(T-Gonna make you wonder why you even try)
Hard times
(F- Gonna take you down and laugh when you cry)
These lives
And I don't know how I even survived hard times hard times.

"Wow, guys, that was awesome. It's like you've been singing like that forever," Mr Finn says, laughing.

"Haha, yeah, like they meet up at a secret place and secretly plan music together alone," Lawrence says, laughing at his terrible joke.

I look at Summers face. It's blank, I can't read it. I honestly hope that she doesn't think it's the truth, but at the moment, I don't know what she's thinking. I look over at Tomika. Her long hair covers the side of her face, but I know she has some sort of worried look planted on her face.

I look at the way Asher looks at Summer and I look at Tomika... I know how I feel now, but I just don't know how to put it in words. What is happening!!