Summer

A/N Sup kolwyntjies (that means Cupcakes in Afrikaans,my home language) and welcome to part 41 of School of rockin' secrets. I just want to thank you all for reading and commenting and liking. It means so, so much to me it makes my day everyday and if you guys have some suggestions of which shipment I should make a story out of next just send me a message.

______________________________________

(STILL FRIDAY NIGHT)

I walked to Tomika's house because I was gonna surprise her with a pop slumber party. Her mom opened the door and let me in and told me she was in her tree house so I left my bag on the couch and ran.

When I got there, I almost had a heart attack.

"Tomika, what did you do!" I slap the scissors out of her hand.

"I gave myself a haircut geeze. Will you help me dye it?" she gives me the bottle of blue galaxy hair dye.

"Tomika, why?" I say sad.

"Because I need something new," then she takes out her phone and starts playing Zendaya and Chris Brown's song Something New and starts laughing.

"Get it?" she laughs,"I don't have a boyfriend anymore..." she climbs out of the tree house, and I follow her back into her house.

"You could talk to him," I say, following her into the bathroom, and she opens the box dye.

"Or you can shut up and do my hair? How 'bout that?" I ask.

I shut up and wrap a towel around her neck and start with the hair. I looked at her in the mirror. There was something in her eyes that didn't seem right it didn't seem very Tomika.

"If he sincerely said he was sorry, would you take him back?" I ask. We all think Tomika is this hardcore tomboy who doesn't do feelings, but underneath that, you can see that she is still just a girl with girl emotions and girl thoughts.
"Yeah... I sound so weak," she says.

"Hey, sometimes an apology is the one thing you need to make something right, then it would be all over you met each other halfway. You guys said stuff in the heat of the moment that you didn't mean. I know you both have realized that by now, but you both are so stubborn some times," I start to rant.

"Ow!" Tomika yelps.

"Suck it up, woman!" I say, and she keeps quiet immediately.

"So I should make that first move?" she asks.

"Tomika, I am not the only one who becomes impulsive when arguing. Here is some good advice just open both of your big mouths and talk to each other. It's not as hard as you guys think it is," I say and bend her over the bathtub and rinse her hair of.

"Now, let's go dry your hair because you need to be at your competition fully rested and ready," I say, and she smiles.
"Thank you, Summer," she says, and we hug.

"Doing these things kinda go with the whole best friend job," I joke, and she chuckles, walking out of the bathroom.

Please, please, please let them get back together because I can't do anything with Tomika being all mopey sally.

When I got to her room, I saw her staring at the picture next to her bed of her and Freddy. Yeah, I can't deal with this.

_____________________________________

P.S the picture they are referring to with be allocated up there⬆⬆ so yeah and if you haven't noticed I have been using a bunch of School Of Rock based dialogue from the t.v show and if you are wondering which episode I am talking about it is episode 3 True Colors specificity and that is also where I got the picture ⬆⬆up there and many more. This book is just for fun and the dialogue of the chapter where Treddy broke up is inspired by that episode.