Freddy

The band arranged to meet up at Summers house.

"Where is Tomika?" Mr Finn asks.

"I'm here!" she says, running inside," my mother said that I had to bring this one," she points to Eden coming through the door. She gives me a little wave, and I smile at her, then I look at Tomika. I don't know why I love watching her set up her bass, but I do.

She plants herself behind the microphone, and we start jamming.

We start singing Moonlight by Grace Vanderwaal. I see Eden start tapping her foot to the beat, and I look at Tomika rockin' out like she's in another world. I always loved the way she always got lost in her music.

She slightly turns to me, and I wink at her. She turns back to the microphone at then something happens.

"Guys!" Eden yelled. I know this will sound very random, but she looks a lot like Tomika,are cousin's suppose to look a like?

"What is it, Eden?" Tomika asks, annoyed.

"There's something missing..." she says.

"Eden, can you just leave-"

"Tomika let her speak. Maybe she's hearing something we're not," Mr Finn says.

"May I..." she takes Tomika's bass out of her hands and tells us to play it again.

She starts to sing the song and I notice her voice is much higher than Tomika's. Tomikas voice has this raspy tone to it that sounds really good with rock music.

Eden turns to us, and she winks at me. Then I see Summer giving me the stink eye. I look around to look for Tomika, but she's gone. I'm probably in so much trouble right now.