CHAPTER 2

3

I check myself infront of the glass door. My mom even suggest me to wear something black and white so that my beauty aura will lift up. For the last time, I cheer up myself and fling open the glass door to the building in eager anticipation.

"Good morning! How can I help you?"

A woman greets me at the front desk, she looks beautiful in her short wavy hair even her eyes looks dazzling. She looks like a fresh graduate too because she's blooming. I love her cute pink hairpin on the right side of her hair.

I notice her hand approach and my hands immediately start to shake. I introduce myself in a nervous burst, holding to the hem of my skirt.

"Hi! I'm Choi Yewon."

Getting nervous is the first thing I need to stop especially on introducing myself. After my little introduction she looks something on her computer and nod at the same time.

"Nice too meet you, Yewon. I believe your the new assistant producer."

"Uhm yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that." She laughs and gives me a funny look before standing up from her seat and making her way over.

"Please follow me, we're going up to your new office."

The elevator ride is so silent but at the same time it's so awkward. Whenever I try to peek at her, she will give me her eyesmile.

I follow her beyond several desks and bookshelves. Then she open a small glass room. This room will be mine? We went inside and the room is so spacious. The wall is made of glass. I can even see the Seoul's view below. 

She gestures at a table beside. The table is color white and has a computer and a couple of sticky notes. 

Oh this is my desk, I thought this will be my whole room.

"Here we are, you're new table. The head producer will be training you here for the next few weeks."

I carefully sit on my chair and been amazed. I never thought that I'm really going to work now. This is amazing! By the way, who is the head producer?

"Thank you... Oh wait, what is her name?

"I apologize, I didn't introduce myself." She giggled.

"I'm Shin Hyejin but people call me Jine. Good luck on your first day Yewon!" Then she do the 'fighting' pose.

"Thank you again Jine. Uh, also people call me Arin."

After I say thank you and bow down, Jine shuffles back away. She leave me alone inside the office.

Once again I glance at the room. It is well organized and very neat. The atmosphere is very relaxing and I can smell lemon from the air condition's fresh scent. I notice on the middle of the room the large table and a glass name plate. Oh this is the head producer's table.

I wonder who 'Lee Chan' is...

----------

DINO

I woke up before my alarm rings. I guess I didn't have to alarm if I'm going to wake up first. I went inside the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I do my things inside, I picked up my phone and went to my gym room.

My parents named me Lee Chan but I prefer to call me Dino not because I love dinosaurs but yeah I got it from there and it's a cool name, right?My parents were business addict but they're kind and well-mannered. When I turned on my legal age, they let me work on their entertainment company. They said I need to train first before they make me a CEO, that's what I'm doing right now. My friends often calls me to have some bro time but I'm working hard to be a CEO. I stretch first before stepping on the treadmill. I turn on my speaker and play OMG. This is a cool song! Listen to this, it's from Boys Be album.

After an hour or so, my phone light up and popped a message.

'Good morning Sir Chan! Your new assistant just came.' Jine messaged. Finally! I now have my assistant producer.

I open my closet and put on my black polo and tie my violet necktie. I looked infront of the mirror and styled my hair quickly. I put on my reading glasses. I apply some face sunscreen and wear my mother's gift, a rolex watch.

I went to the kitchen and open up my fridge. Hmm, what to eat? I picked my milk and apple. Then I get my car keys and went to garage. I bid goodbye to the guard and drive off the village.

While driving I take a bite from my apple. Ah, I must not wait for my new assistant. I took a shortcut going to the company. When I got to the parking lot, I immediately went off and throw the leftover apple on the trash. I greeted my fellow employees and met Jine.

"She's already in the office, sir." she said while handing me a folder with her information. I scanned her bio-data and quite amazed on her past jobs. She must be a good employee. When we both reached the office, I handed back to Jine the folder and make myself neat and well-mannered then she left.

As I went inside, I saw her back looking at the view of Seoul below. She didn't notice me, how rude is that. tsk tsk.. I coughed a little louder and I saw her startled and look at me. She just stared and observing after that she immediately went in front of me and greet.

"Good morning! My name is Choi Yewon, I'm the new assistant producer."

"Yeah, good morning too. I'm Lee Chan, your head producer of WM Pledis Entertainment."

--------------

what do you think? I kinda merge both ent. companies :D

kindly vote and leave some comments, okay?

i went to vacation for 2 weeks that's why i'm unable to update. sorry!
Listen to OMG's Hot Summer to feel the summer's vibe~

i love you oh my girl and miracles! #MiraclesWithJine