CHAPTER 3

ARIN

"Hi Jine you're back!" I happily greeted her. I saw her holding a cup of coffee and put it on the head producer's table.

"Hey, hows the office? You like it?" She asks while assembling the coffee on the head producer's desk.

"Yes! My table is amazing. Also I can see the Seoul here!" I exclaimed and she just smiled at me then she left. I try to imagine what kind of person I'll be working with. I'm hoping it'll be an experienced mentor. My boss could develop my skills and I'll become the best producer ever!

"Hehehe" I giggled on my thoughts. Suddenly I heard a cough and as soon as I turned around I saw a really cute guy. But something about him seems really serious. Behind his glasses, his sharp eyes seem to pierce right through me. Is he my partner on work or? I quickly greet him and OMO!

This is so embarrassing! First day of work and I didn't even notice that he is my head producer or I say my boss! I quickly went to my table and sit. Mr. Lee Chan went over to his table and I try to peek on what he'll do.

He shifts his glasses on his nose and gives me a sideways glance. He caught me!

"You're new. Just relax today's just the basics." He said. Oh he'll teach me now. He stands up at his desk and pushes the stack of papers toward me. I try to compose myself.

"Y-yeah, you're right sir I'm new. What am I going to do today?" I must take note to myself not to stutter. I must be so nervous.

"Mostly just paperwork and looking over the company's rules. The company just got a little bigger." He said then turn back to his desk. He turns his chair towards me, looking me straight in the eyes. Something about him is certainly intimidating.

"I'm one of the new head producer here. I think that's why they assigned you to me. So you better do your job and follow exactly what I say." Wow my boss is a new head producer. He's scary, but it seems like he know what he's doing.

"I'll teach you everything I know. You better pay attention if you don't want to get fired."

"Yes, of course sir!"

Today will be a tough day.

---------------------------------------------

Hey miracles and carats! Thank you for reading and supporting this book! I got inspired by Love Ghost that's why I'm writing this book.

Oh my girl loves you!

Seventeen loves you!