7

As Jungkook gets closer to Taehyung, he can't help but notice how much prettier he is in person.

"Like what you see?" Taehyung says jokingly, as a playful smile makes its way into his lips.

Jungkook blushes slightly at his words before quickly regaining his 'manly' personality.

"Of course not, I was just surprised by how weird you are. I mean, who sits with seagulls while wearing a hand-cut shirt."

"Sure. And to answer your question, I do."

"I can see that."

After a few moments of silence, Taehyung speaks again.

"So are you going to sit down or what?"

"Oh r-right." Jungkook stutters, for he had been too busy staring at the boy's features to notice that he hadn't sat down yet.

"Here." Taehyung places something in Jungkook's hand, startling the boy slightly. He looks at the small objects, and soon realizes that they're bread crumbs.

The younger boy looks at Taehyung, a confused expression on his face. Taehyung simply points at the birds that are surrounding them, before throwing his crumbs at the feathered animals. Jungkook now understands, and begins to toss the little pieces to the birds.

They stay like that for awhile, just feeding seagulls in silence, and Jungkook can't help but realize how weird their first meeting is.