25

The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung go out to use Jungkook's newly received gift.

It's a camera. In fact, it's the same camera that he wanted when he saw it through the window of that shop.

They arrive at the park, and Jungkook immediately start taking pictures of everything; trees, grass, the sky, and even tiny flowers.

Then, he turns the camera towards Taehyung, and speaks.

"Ya know, I was thinking that you could be my model." He laughs softly before looking to the side of the camera to see Taehyung's expression better.

"Why would you want to do that?" Taehyung asks, a blush on his cheeks and confusion in his voice.

"Because you're beautiful." Is all Jungkook says, while a shy smile is placed on his lips.

"I-I'm not really...I mean it's one thing to take nice selfies, but to be photographed is something too good for me." He looks down and messes with the hem of his shirt, nervously.

"What? No, you are definitely good enough. You're more than enough, actually." Jungkook replies, his voice full of sureness.

"But-" Taehyung's reply gets cut off when Jungkook speaks again.

"Sit down, Tae." He does as he's told, and sits in the soft grass. It comes up to about mid-shoulder, as they've gone to the very back of the park, where it doesn't get mowed.

Jungkook stands in an angle that makes the sun shine on Taehyung's features perfectly, and then takes the picture.

"Beautiful." He says, while smiling.

Taehyungs blushes before throwing himself back against the ground, and bringing his arm up to block the sun.

Jungkook takes another picture then.

"Modelling without even trying, you really are beautiful." Jungkook says, followed by soft laughing from the both of them.

"Come down here with me." Taehyung says a few moments later, while reaching his other arm out.

Jungkook grabs it, and lets himself fall softly onto the older. He smiles, before placing a gentle kiss against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung smiles into the kiss, as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist.

After a few moments, Jungkook rolls off to the side, laying next to Taehyung, and raising his camera before taking a picture of the both of them.

"Beautiful."

A/N: this chapter honestly made me so aesthetically soft like wow(also expect more high quality aesthetics in the future)