22(Smut)

Remember how y'all wanted that threesome
____________________________________

"Yoongiiii can we please have a threesome with Hoseok?" Jimin begs, as soon as he enters the bedroom where the two are playing a video game.

"Um? No? What makes you think I'd allow that? You know that daddy is the only one allowed to touch you." Yoongi replies sternly, without taking his eyes from the screen.

"Don't do the daddy thing, you know it makes me listen. It's not fair." Jimin pouts and crosses his arms, but continues anyway.

"He doesn't even have to touch me, only you will. I just..." He looks down, his cheeks beginning to turn pink at his thoughts.

"Just what?"

"Just...really like Hoseok's dick..."

This makes Yoongi pause the game and look at Jimin questiongly. "When the fuck did you see his dick?"

"It's a long story...but pleaseee?"

Yoongi thinks for a moment before sighing and nodding.

"Fine but only if I have complete control over both of you." Yoongi looks at Jimin who nods quickly, then to Hoseok who shrugs before speaking.

"I've never subbed before but if it means that I get to see Jimin's ass, then I'm in." He says, a smirk beginning to form on his lips.

"Alright. Hoseok, on the bed. Jimin, get three ties from Hoseok's closet."

Both so as they're told, and wait for their next instruction.

Yoongi gestures for Jimin to give him the ties, to which he complies. Yoongi then ties Hoseok's wrists to the headboard, and puts the remaining tie over his eyes."

"What's that for?" Hoseok asks, not exactly happy about the blindfolding.

"Jimin's body is for my eyes only." Yoongi replies.

"Jimin, strip for me. Then I want you to remove Hoseok's clothes as well."

"Yes daddy.."

Jimin does as he's told, removing his and Hoseok's clothes, before sitting on the bed next to Yoongi.

"Good. Now start pleasuring him in whatever way you want, but you can only use your hands and mouth."

Jimin nods before taking Hoseok's dick into his mouth, causing him to release a quiet moan.

While Jimin works on Hoseok's dick, Yoongi works on his own. He didn't think that he would enjoy seeing Jimin pleasuring someone else, but Hoseok and Jimin are both very into it, and it's hot to say the least.

"Have you fingered yourself lately?" Yoongi asks Jimin, as he places a hand on his ass. Jimin just nods and hums a little, causing Hoseok to moan a little louder than last time.

"Good. Are you ready for me or do you want me to loosen you up a bit more?" Yoongi asks.

"M' good." Jimin replies, his mouth still around Hoseok's dick.

Yoongi then positions himself, and slowly pushes inside Jimin, making the small boy moan from pleasure and slight pain.

Soon, all three boys are moaning, and with every thrust of Yoongi's hips, Jimin's mouth goes a little bit farther down and faster on Hoseok's dick.

Hoseok finishes first, since apparently Jimin is very skilled with his mouth, and he was moaning a lot too, causing a lot of vibrations.

Yoongi is next, and he never thought that Hoseok would be so pretty when he cums. He certainly wasn't expecting it, and the sight was enough to make him finish immediately.

Finally, Jimin cums as well. He'd never been good at cumming untouched, but today was an exception, apparently, since it was his first threesome and the whole experience was really exciting.

Soon, Hoseok is untied and all three of them are cleaned up and dressed.

"Would it be ok to ask if we could do that again?" Hoseok asks, as Yoongi and Jimin are about to leave.

Yoongi smiles and laughs softly before replying. "No, that would be fine. I enjoyed it more than I anticipated. And I know that Jimin had fun too. So um, yeah, let's do this again some time." Yoongi smiles again before leaving with Jimin.

And all Hoseok can think is, "I am so glad that Jimin saw my dick that one time..."