26

Taehyung brings Jungkook to his own house, for the first time.

When they walk through the door, Jungkook smiles brightly before turning around to look at Taehyung.

"It's beautiful!" He says, obviously amazed with the nicely furnished home.

"Not as beautiful as you~" Taehyung replies, as he wraps his arms around the younger's waist.

Jungkook just blushes before asking a question.

"What does the rest look like?"

"Well," Taehyung smiles, "there's the kitchen, my mom likes to cook, and I'm learning from her, so it's pretty nice." Taehyung replies, as he leads Jungkook into the large kitchen area.

"How much was that big ass refrigerator!?" Jungkook asks, as soon as he sees the giant silver appliance, that has more buttons than a tv remote.

"Um I'd say around $50,000 maybe? My dad bought it when he was in America, and they don't sell that model here."

"Damn, you never told me your family was rich. Does that mean I technically have a sugar daddy?" Jungkook says, a laugh escaping his lips at the end.

Taehyung laughs as well, but agrees. "Yeah I guess it does, I do kind of have an unlimited supply of money...don't call me daddy though, that's weird." Taehyung laughs again, and so does Jungkook as he nods in agreement.

"But yeah so that was the kitchen, and you already saw the living room...oh we have a game room downstairs!" Taehyung adds after a few moments.

"Even your stairs are fancy what the fuck." Jungkook laughs again, but then suddenly gets more serious.

"Now that I think about it, why did a rich boy decide to like me?"

"Because you're perfect. And in my opinion, love has nothing to do with wealth. I would love you just as much if you lived in a box." Taehyung smiles sweetly before kissing Jungkook's forehead softly, making the younger blush and smile.

"Why don't we ever come here instead of my house? Since you know, it's bigger." Jungkook asks after a few moments.

"Well usually my mom is home, and I'm not exactly out to her yet...so she doesn't know about you either."

"Oh, ok. Are you ever going to tell her?"

"Eventually, I just want to start a career first so that when she kicks me out I have somewhere to go."

Jungkook's heart drops a little, at those words.

"You can always come live with me, you know. My mom wouldn't mind at all. I mean obviously you don't have to, but just remember that it's an option ok?" Jungkook says, before smiling softly.

"Thank you kookie, I really do appreciate that. Thank you for loving me." Taehyung replies, as he wraps his arms around the younger boy, and holding him tightly.

I wasn't expecting this chapter to be lowkey sad oops but dw smut on next chapter ayy ;)