13

Taehyung sits at the park, on his usual bench, while feeding the seagulls that flock around him.

"Hey shitstick." He smiles, immediately recognizing the voice that belongs to his new boyfriend.

Taehyung looks up at him, squinting slightly due to the bright sun. "Don't you think you should call me something different now that we're dating?"

A dark blush makes its way onto Jungkook's face, and that's when Taehyung realizes that the younger didn't take that in the way that it was meant.

"Oh my god, no. Not what I meant." Taehyung laughs, a light blush on his cheeks. "But I mean, I wouldn't mind..."

Jungkook then yells playfully before hitting his shoulder. "No! Not happening!"

"Don't worry, I was kidding. Kinda." Taehyung smirks slightly while still blushing.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook replies, a wide smile on his face, and the blush never fading.

"Ok sorry." He laughs. "What do you want to do?"

"Um we could go window shopping?"

"I love that! Let's go." Taehyung stands up, holding his hand out to Jungkook who looks hesitant to take it.

"It's ok, you don't have to." He smiles softly before beginning lowering his hand. Jungkook grabs it though, lacing their fingers together and smiling up at the older. Taehyung smiles back, giving Jungkook's hand a small squeeze.

They start walking, looking at various items through the shops' windows. After a bit, Jungkook speaks. "I was just nervous, sorry about earlier."

"It's ok. I know that you've never been close to a guy like this. It takes some time to get used to."

"Thanks for understanding. I mean, I've never even had a girlfriend, so everything is new. This is the first time I've held someone's hand in a romantic way."

"Really? I would've expected you to have had a bunch of girlfriends."

"Why's that?"

"Because you're hella cute."

"Thanks." Jungkook laughs at his wording but soon gets distracted by a camera.

"I want this. I have an idea."

"What's your idea?" Taehyung replies curiously, looking at the expensive price tag.

"You'll see, once I get it. I'm going to save and buy it as soon as I can."

"Ok." Taehyung replies, but secretly he's going to save as well, and buy it for his birthday.

They walk for a bit more until Jungkook sees the time on a clock from outside of a store.

"My mom is going to kill me! I have to get home, I'm sorry." He looks up at Taehyung apologetically but the taller just smiles.

"It's ok, I can walk you home if you want." Jungkook smiles at that, and begins leading them in the direction of his house.

"When they arrive, the two stand on Jungkook's porch, gazing into each other's eyes like they do in cheesy movies.

Taehyung then leans down, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek, leaving them both blushing.

"I-I have to go inside now...I would invite you in but I want to tell my mom about us first."

"Ok, talk to me later though?"

"Of course." Jungkook smiles waves, and Taehyung returns the gesture, before the younger closes his door.

Taehyung is left a smiling mess as he walks home, and all the way until he lays on his bed, staring at his phone, just waiting for his love to message him.