18

Btw y'all this isn't even that close to being done lol there's a whole part of the main plot that hasn't even been introduced yet ha
____________________________________

"So, did you have fun?" Jungkook's mom asks him.

They had all just sat down at the table for breakfast, and he wasn't prepared for this question.

"W-What do you mean?" He replies, hoping that she's not talking about what he thinks she is.

"Kookie, you're sitting halfway on that chair and Taehyung looks rather proud of himself. So, was it fun?"

"That's such an embarrassing question though..." He says, a dark blush on his cheeks. Taehyung is grinning, though and that just makes the boy blush harder.

"Tae, what's your problem?" He laughs.

"Oh nothing, just remembering how cute you were while moaning my name."

"Taehyung! My mom is right there!" He says, while frantically gesturing to his mom who is on the other side of the table. At this point, his face feels like it's on fire and he wants to crawl in a while and die.

"I don't mind, I wanted to know anyway. I'm glad that you guys enjoyed yourselves." Jungkook's mom replies, with a smile on her lips. 

"See Kookie, no need to be embarrassed." Taehyung adds, before quickly kissing Jungkook's forehead.

After the meal, Taehyung follows the woman into a spare room, because she said that she wanted to ask him something.

"What is it?" He asks, a little bit worried.

"Don't worry, neither of you did anything wrong. I just want to know how last night went. Because something happened to Jungkook a long time ago, he was three. And I want to know if he remembered it."

"Um, I don't know if he remembered anything...would he have said anything unusual?" Taehyung is really confused, and also curious about what happened to his boyfriend. But he'll ask that in a moment.

"I'm really not sure. I mean he might've looked more scared of nervous than usual. Did that happen?"

"A little bit towards the beginning, but not anything too serious. Just being nervous, since it was his first time and all."

"So he thoroughly enjoyed it?"

Taehyung smiles at this. "I'd like to say so, yes. I mean, he was rather loud and at one point was begging."

"I'm glad to hear that." She replies, a kind smile on her lips.

"Is it ok if I ask what happened to him?" Taehyung adds, nervous to hear her answer.

"He was...well, raped by his father. Neither of us have seen him since that day, because as soon as I walked in on it, I called the police. And now if he comes within one hundred feet of the house, he goes back to prison."

"Oh...I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say."

"It's ok, I'm just glad that Jungkook doesn't remember."

"Me too. It's a horrible thing that happened to him." Jungkook's mom nods in agreement, a sad look on her face before walking to the door, and letting both of them out.

"Tae, wanna go to the mall?" Jungkook asks, a wide smile on his face. Taehyung had just walked into the room, and is already feeling less sad, since his boyfriend is smiling.

"Sure, I'll pay for everything. Ya know, as an apology for not being able to sit properly." He laughs, and so does Jungkook, before the two head out the door.