17(Smut)

Yo here's that double update ;)
____________________________________

The two boys sit on the couch for several minutes, in silence. It begins to get awkward so Taehyung speaks.

"So...what do you wanna do."

"I don't know what do you wanna do?"

"I dont know what do you wanna do?"

"I want to figure out something to do so that we stop acting out that scene from that movie about the bears."

"We were doing that?"

"Yeah we were the moose."

"Oh."

More silence arises before Taehyung suddenly leans dangerously close to Jungkook.

"Can I kiss you?" He says, his voice almost a whisper. Jungkook just nods in return, and soon feels Taehyung's lips on his own. He's amazed by how soft they are, and how nice they feel. And before he knows it, his tongue is in his mouth and Jungkook loses all ability to think. It's a weird feeling, like really wet and kind of solid yet a bit squishy at the same time. And it's just the weirdest thing to Jungkook, but he likes it a lot, because it's Taehyung.

After a minute or so of that, Taehyung's lips leave Jungkook's mouth, and begin trailing over his jaw and down his neck. He sucks slightly, but not hard enough to give a hickey, just enough to give the sensation of getting one.

Eventually he makes his way onto Jungkook's collarbones and sucks on a spot that felt way too good to be real, causing him to accidentally let out a quiet whimper. He turns bright red immediately after, being brought out of his trance slightly. But Taehyung doesn't seem to mind the awkward sound, instead he continues to pay attention to that area, sucking, kissing, and experimentally biting it once. The last action makes Jungkook make the weirdest sound he had ever heard come from his mouth, and he wants to die right then and there because that was so embarrassing. But, Taehyung being the perfect boyfriend he is, assured the worried Jungkook.

"You make some really cute sounds." He says softly, a small smile on his lips. Jungkook blushes brightly, still embarassed about it, but appreciates his words anyway.

"By the way I never showed you my room...do you want to see it?" Jungkook then says. Taehyung smiles in return before adding on a "I'd love to."

With that being said, Jungkook stands up, holding his hand out for Taehyung. He takes it, standing up as well, before being led upstairs to Jungkook's room.

Once they enter, Jungkook gives the standard tour of where everything is, not bothering to time on the lights. Closet, terrace, bathroom, and finally in the far corner, the bed.

Jungkook sits down on the soft mattress and Taehyung does the same.

Taehyung then speaks, sounding slightly nervous. "I just want to make sure everything is clear ok? So...you brought me up here for a reason right?..."

"Yeah...I really like you and...want you to do whatever you did on the couch, but this time I want you to do it everywhere...if that's ok." Jungkook replies shyly, a shade of pink can be seen on his cheeks even in the dark room.

"That's...a lot more than ok. In fact I would love to." He smiles and Jungkook returns it, before Taehyung begins to kiss the boy's collarbones once more.

He begins to pull up Jungkook's shirt slightly, feeling the soft skin of his sides, before lifting the fabric over his head. Taehyung takes a moment to stare at the beautiful sight in front of him, causing Jungkook to blush.