30

Idk if I've mentioned yet but thanks for 100k jejsjdjd
____________

"You are a cheesy little shit." Jungkook says, as he and Taehyung walk up to the doors of the five star restaurant. Taehyung wouldn't even tell him why they're even going. All he would say is 'because you're special', which of course made Jungkook blush.

"Is there really no reason why we're here though?" He asks again, after they've been seated at a booth in the back of the restaurant.

"Well actually I wanted to give you something." Taehyung replies, while smiling shyly and pulling out a small box from the inside of his coat. Handing the box to the younger, he can see Jungkook's eyes sparkle with curiosity.

"What's in it?" Jungkook asks, as he admires the black shiny box.

"Well, open it and find out." Taehyung replies, a soft laugh leaving his throat.

Jungkook then opens the box, finding a ring with the words 'forever' written in traditional hangul.

Jungkook's smile appears immediately, as he lays his eyes on the piece of jewelry.

"Let me put it on for you." Taehyung says, before taking the ring and placing it on Jungkook's ring finger. Both admire it with soft smiles, until the younger leans over and presses a gentle kiss to Taehyung's lips.

"Thank you Tae, it's beautiful." Jungkook says, as he takes Taehyung's hand in his own.

________

Y'all don't freak out it's a promise ring tae didn't propose(yet)