collabs

A/N: Jace and Riele are 19

Riele's POV

Today was Wednesday. Jace had texted me to meet him at the McDonalds near Target.

I waited at a table for about 20 minutes before he showed up. He ran in out of breath and with a sweaty shirt.

"Sorry. Car. Tow. Run. Blocks. Here, now. Drive?"

He asked, panting heavily.

"I'll drive you to your place."

I said.

We drove in silence until the radio turned on. He sang, badly, while I hummed to Love Yourself.

We arrived at his house in about 30 minutes. He unlocked the door and led me to his room. There were NBA and baseball posters everywhere.

He had little sport trophies ands books lined up on a shelf. The room smelt like a beach mixed with a gym.

"So, did you buy the ingredients?"

I asked, sitting on his bed.

He pulled them out and set the camera up.

"Ready?"

He asked

With a nod of my head, he pressed record.

"Hey what's up Fam! Its Jace, and today I'm here with a special guest ---pointed to me--- Riele. We will be doing the slime challenge."

He said.

"We came up with a way to make slime even better! Who ever makes slime the fastest, but also the best, wins."

I said.

-*-

"So its clear that I won!"

I said triumphantly.

"Hell no! Your bowl tipped over.

He argued.

"Your slime is just colored water."

I said.

"Comment who won down below! Also, go and follow my friend Riele, her social medias are down below. And as always, catch ya later."

He said.

He switched the camera off and said, "I need a good thumbnail."

"Maybe we should be face to face."

I suggested.

"That's good. Then I'll title it, head to head slime, gone wild."

He said.

He positioned the camera and walked over to me. He leaned down close to face and we were an inch apart. He pressed a button on his remote and the camera snapped a pic of us.

"Done."

He said, not moving.

We stayed like this until I broke eye contacts and moved back.

You have a boyfriend Riele! Focus

"This was fun. We should collab some more."

I said, gathering my stuff.

"Stay! We could get to know each other better."

He said, grabbing my arm.