feels

Winner: DjenebaLovemuzic

Guess the song: Space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get to.....

Riele's POV 

I'm 100 percent sure I like Jace. . When ever he's around, I'm happy. Every touch leaves sparks and the kisses, fireworks.

Yes, I sound like a girl writing in her diary, but its true. I have to tell him. The only problem, I can't go to his house.

I mean I can, but we MADE OUT. Not just kissed, but we saw each other shirtless. It's to awkward to see him but I need to. If I don't say what I have to say no, I'll probably never say it.

Luckily, Jace, me, and some other YouTubers were invited to the movies. I'll tell him then.

How do I though. You can't just pull someone aside and casually say, "I love you".

Anyway, I'll have Cree as my wing woman and she'll help me tell him. Obviously she's knows. When she found out, she did the spits, in the middle of fucking target. Let's just say she's a " hardcore jaele shipper", her words not mine.

We're painting each others nails for the party when my sister barges in.

"I have a fashion emergency! Marcus and I are going out to dinner. He said wear a RED dress. Does that mean sexy or cute?"

Rieya asked. She held up two dresses with a look of panic.

"He obviously wants to have sex. So, wear something sexy, but bring a sweater in case you need to bail and don't wanna look like a stripper when you walk home."

Cree said. We have her a look.

"I watch a lot of fashion shows, sue me ."

She said. She continued to paint her toes and Rieya left.

"Speaking of outfits, wear something hot so Jace gets all horny."

Cree said. She winked and blew on her nails.

"Your to invested in this."

I said. She giggled and hopped off the bed.

"Let's get ready."

She said. She walked into my closest and brought out some clothes.

-*-

We stood in front of the mirror and admired our outfits. (Ones up top)

"Dayymm. If Jace doesn't fall for you in that, I'll take him."

Cree said. I gave her look and she laughed.

"I'm kidding. Let's roll."

She said. I playfully rolled my eyes and followed.

I was extremely anxious about seeing Jace. I twirled my curls the whole car ride and fluff led them, a huge sign I was nervous .

"Calm down. The worst that can happen is he doesn't love you back, then, I'll kill him." 

Cree said as she turned into the parking lot.

"Please don't."

"Fine, u won't kill him. If he hurts you though, give me a sign and I'll deck him."

Cree said. She checked her make up and hair in the mirror.

I did the same suddenly becoming conscious of how I looked. Millions of thought raced through my head of how this could crash and burn. I took a deep breathe and got out of the car.

"Hey Guys."

Lizze said as she hugged us. She ran the gymnastics and DIY account LizBiz.

"The others are inside."

She said as she led inside the theater.

I saw Kira from K_Ballet, Thomas from Darecentral, Jace..

Jace ran over to me and pulled me aside.

"Afterwards, we need to talk about yesterday."

He said. I nodded and felt butterflies in my stomach.

We were watching Beauty and the Beast which was supposed to be amazing.

We took our seats and Jace and Cree were on both sides of me. Cree spent most of the movies talking to Thomas who she had a huge crush on. Lizzie and Kira cried at the end saying how amazing and touching it was.

Jace ate most of the popcorn we were sharing and kept making our knees touch. Sadly, I was to scared to tell him I liked him, I didn't catch on to the whole knee things

When the movie ended, Kira and Lizze went to the bathroom while Cree and Thomas sat and talked at a table. Jace pulled me into one of the movie booths to talk.

"Riele, we made out. I saw you shirtless."

"Yeah, I know."

 "Did you feel anything?"

"Yes. It was probably just the cookies talking."

I said, throwing his words in his face.

"I deserved that. I only said that cause I was scared."

"Of what?"

I asked. He looked away and sighed

"I was scared you didn't like me because I like you a lot."

He said as he put his head down.. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"It's good thing I really like  you also."

I said. He picked his head up revealing a a big Cheshire like smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He asked. The world stopped.

I know, how cliche of me. It's true though. When someone  you really like  asks you out, everything freezes into place as if to keep the perfect  moment.

"Yes!"

"Awwww."

I heard. I opened the corner to see Kira, Lizzie, Cree, and Thomas listening.

"Told you Jaele was endgame."

Cree said. I laughed and kissed Jace, not caring people were watching.

"Ew. PDA."

Cree said as she closed the curtain.

-*-

"I love you more."

Jace said as he kissed my cheek.

"No I do."

I said as I pecked his lips.

"We get it! You're in love, please get a room."

Cree said. She flipped the page of her magazine and continued reading.

"This is my room. You can leave if you want."

I said. She groaned and got off my bed.

"Fine, but remember, chicks before dicks."

Cree said. She glared at Jace and left.

Sorry that's it's short, I'll make a Longer one next.