Enemies are closer

The video is tribute to my bae, Nick Robinson

Winner:  DjenebaLovemuzic

Guess the song: I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you....

-:-

Even with Riele and Thomas making the Nike video, Riele and Isabella still got to be good friends in the span of four days. They had a week left and were gonna make the most of it.

Isabella and Riele played cards in Riele's hotel room while Jace took a shower.

"Any boys in your life?"

Riele asked and she slapped down a King.

They were playing War and so far Riele was winning.

"Sorta. This one guy but he's taken by some clingy girl. I've known him for years and he never seen that were meant to be."

She said. Riele thought for a minute she was talking about Jace but she wasn't clingy, right?

"Hey, babe, can you come in here!"

Jace yelled. Riele dropped her cards and went to the bathroom.

Isabella used the opportunity to take the room key she saw. She smiled and slipped it into her pocket. Soon, she'd have Jace for her own. She'd been searching for him for years, now, she'd have him once and for all.

"I'm back. Prepare to get your ass kicked."

"Bring it on."

-*-

"Hey Riele, you wanna grab some smoothies from the bar?"

Isabella asked. Riele and Jace had just finished their surf lessons and Isabella wanted to get Riele alone.

"Sure."

Riele agreed. Isabella went to order and Riele stayed back.

Even though Isabella was Jace's ex, she seemed nice and over Jace. They were becoming friends and Isabella seemed so, awesome.

While Riele wasn't looking, Isabella slipped in some Chlorophom in her drink. She needed Riele to be asleep for her plan to work.

"Let's go to the sun chairs."

Isabella suggested. They walked down and sat beside each other's

The drank the smoothies and soon, Riele's vision began to blur. She fell back on the chair unconscious. Isabella smirked and placed sunglasses on her face along with a hat.

"Have a nice nap."

Isabella said. She left and headed to Riele's room.

She used the key and snuck in. 

"Babe is that you?"

Jace called from his room. He walked out to see Isabella.

"What are you doing here? Where's Riele?"

"She told me to get her....sunscreen from her room. She's tanning on the chairs."

Isabella lied. Jace gave her a skeptical look, but nodded.

He went into the bathroom and Isabella set up the small camera in his room. She left and  mentally checked that off her list.

When she got back Riele was awake and looking around.

"What the hell happened?"

"You got sleepy and I went to the bathroom."

"Let's hang out back in the room."

Riele said. Isabella was extremely happy, she'd have a chance to make Jace fall for her.

"I gotta change first."

-*-

Isabella wore a white crop top that showed off her breasts and tight shorts. She had on some wedges and perfume.

Riele and her watched some TV with Jace. Every once in a while, she'd glance at him and he'd do the same.

When Jace left to the bathroom, she waited a while to also ask. Riele was to into the epoisode of PLL she couldn't tell what Isabella was doing.

Jace splashed cold water on his face three times. He wasn't into Isabella at all, they broke up because she was extremely possessive. But, she was wearing clothes that showed things off and  turned Jace on. Honesty, it was a guy thing.

He couldn't think like that, he was with Riele and really liked her. Just then Isabella walked into the bathroom.

"What the hell, I'm in here."

"Shut up."

She backed him to the wall and rubbed her hands up and down his shoulders. She licked her lips and winked at him.

"S-stop. I'm w-with s-someone I-Izzy."

Jace stuttered. Isabella giggled and rolled her eyes.

"You know you want me."

She leaned in to kiss him, but he ducked away.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you. I always will."

"You're crazy."

He said. He reached for the knob but she grabbed his arm.

"If you tell Riele, I swear I'll hurt her."

Isabella said. Jace froze and became very scared.

Not only was Isabella still crazy, but she was in love with him. He had to telll Riele, but he couldn't risk her suffering.

"You're bluffing."

"Remember when Annie Colton was hit by a car and was in a full body cast?  Let's just say, she leaned to never touch my man."

Isabella said. Jace gulped and paled.

"Bye Jacey."

-*-

Cree ended up spending the whole day with Thomas and sleeping over. It was just Riele and Jace so they watched a movie. 

Half way through, they ended up kissing. Riele straddled his waist and cupped his neck with her hands. He trailed scorching hot kisses up her necks and to her jaw. Finally, he made it to her mouth and bit her bottom lip. She opened up and their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Jace's hands traveled lower until the reached her butt. He squeezed it and she let out a moan. 

"Told ya you'd moan for me."

Riele grinded on his hardness and soon palmed him. He groaned her name and she smirked. Soon their eager fingers were tugging at each other clothes. Riele took off her tank and  un-clipped her bra. Jace threw off his shirt and brought her lips back to his.  

"Let's take this to the bed."

She said. He nodded and lifted her. They walked into Jace's room and fell right into Isabella's plan. They fell back onto the bed and Jace took of his pants. Riele slipped out of her skirt and panties just as Jace flung off his boxers.

"I want you so bad."

He purred into her ear. She shivered and bit her lip.

Soon, they were screaming and moaning each other's name.

After they finished, Riele laid on top of Jace. He had his arms wrapped around her and kissed her forehead.

Isabella watched with anger and hatered. She wished she was Riele so badly she began to think about skipping the steps and going for the kill, but she had to be smart so she wouldn't get caught. 

She made sure the video was downloading on her computer from the small camera. As long as Riele kept trusting her, she'd have everything she needed for her plan to succeed.

It's true what they say, people always keep their enemies closer.

-:-

This is my fav chapter so far. Comment on yours so far. Vote and remember to always be yourself.