Jaele

Let me just say....WTM(what the mess)!

This is a rant, but Jaele shippers might want to here this. First of all, most Jaele people on insta have been saying that Jella(Jace and ella) have been hanging out and they are cute. I don't fucking get how some people can say a that a 12 year old and a 17 year old(5 years!!) are cute. Y'all, he's almost a legal adult and she ain't even a fucking teenager yet. Anywho, some say that them hanging out is making Riele sad. Also, that Ella has a crush on Jace and is being mean to Riele by always hanging with him without her. They say Jace doesn't know he's hurting my QUEEN. This could be true, but we don't know. Another things people say Is that Jaele is going through a rough spot, I agree. Maybe they are dying down the ship thing because Ella has a crush on Jace and is keeping him away from Riele. Also, there a some tweets that Jace has deleted that could be about Riele. Maybe she is hiding her feelings because of Ella's crush. OR, maybe Jaele isn't making cute videos for the moment because they are busy, they do have lives. This is just some speculation from fans. I agree that this could be true. It would make sense, BUT we are just Henry Danger, Chenry, and Jaele fans. We can't assume people's feelings and assume people are being bitches towards one another. Also, we need to stop going on insta and begging/asking for Chenry. They are just using us for views and comments. We have to hope that they make it true and show through #henrydanger or #nickelodeon tags that we believe Chenry is a fantastic idea. Post pictures of edits you have. Don't even get me started on Siele(Sean and Riele). People says they could be cute, but that's an opinion. I don't ship it because I love Jaele. Also, I don't think it's that cute. Maybe Sean supports Riele or cares about her as a FRIEND, but maybe they just are close because they aren't important. Hear me out before you start hating. Maybe they are so close because nickelodeon only worships Jojo, Jack, Kira, and Jace. If you're not their golden kids, you ain't shit. Maybe them being neglected and only seen as Jace's co-stars makes them have stuff in common. That would explain the closeness. They are probably just friends and maybe Riele doesn't like Sean. Sean probably likes some other girl like Jade. Riele probably has a crush on Jace (hopefully) or maybe some random guy. Also, we don't even know if white guys are Riele's type. So maybe Siele isn't real and neither is Jaele(I hope it is).  So yeah, that's my rant.

Jace's tweets: they could be about Riele guarding her feelings and seeming closed off about the Ella crush thing. Ella might like Jace and might be taking him away from her to ruin their relationship. Or, he just notices something is wrong with Riele. Maybe she's sad for a whole different reason. Maybe, the tweet is about something else.

A./N: screen shots from an AWEOSME Jaele instagram person. The fandom knows what's up.

 The fandom knows what's up

Vote and comment on what you think about all this.