Double date disaster

Winner: mimieyhome

Guess the song: my momma don't like you and she likes everyone....

Who's a #Riebel ?

-:-

They had two days left in Hawaii and Jace was planning on taking Riele out to dinner. Thomas and Cree were also going along because they had become a couple.

"What to wear, what too wear."

Riele said. She threw dresses out of the closet in frustration.

"Calm down Rie. Its Hawaii so let's be Hawaiian themed. They have some stores in the courtyard."

Cree said. They grabbed their purses and headed downstairs .

-*-

"Aloha ladies."

Jace said as they walked out of their room.

"Hey boys."

Cree purred. She went over and held Thomas's hand.

Thomas kissed her nose and Cree giggled.

"How come you don't do that to me?"

"We've been dating for three months, you know I love you."

Jace said. He laced their fingers and they walked to Hibiscus, their restaurant.

Cree and Thomas sat in one end of the booth and jace and riele in the other

"So, you turn twenty soon, Jace. Whatcha gonna do?"

Cree asked once they were seated.

"Make videos and I've been thinking about acting."

"I wanna do online college. Real college is to much Money and I got a call to act in a Hulu show this summer."

Riele said as she looked at the menu.

"Thomas and I are going to Europe!"

Cree squealed. Riele dropped her menu.

"How? When? Why? What the fuck?!?!"

Riele said. Cree smiled widely and moved around in her seat.

"I'm being sponsored by Adidas to go and test out their new snow gear in Germany since I can ski and stuff. My plus one is my girlfriend."

He explained. Cree nodded and smiled.

"I'm super excited. I've never been to Europe."

"I'd like to toast. Look at how far we've gone and how successful we'll. We were all just a couple of youtubers making some vids."

He said. They all clinked their cups of water in response too his toast.

A lady draped in flowers walked over. Her name tag said Kim and she had a plump face.

"I'll be your waitress today, are you ready to order?"

She asked. They all nodded.

"I'll have the shrimp and rice meal with broccoli as the choice side. Also, a sprite."

"I'll have the same."

Jace said. The lady scribbled things down.

"Can I get the baked salmon with mashed potatoes as the side. Just water is fine."

Cree said. She nudged Thomas who was glued to her phone.

"I'll get the steak meal. Well done. Also, can I have rice and beans as the side with a Coke."

Thomas said. He looked back at his phone and continued to type.

The lady left and grabbed their menus.

"I just found a really nice hotel."

"Yeah no. I don't fucking do glass windows and heights."

Cree said. She sipped her water talked with Riele.

Meanwhile, Isabella curled her hair and put on her flower crown. She could hardly contain her smile as she put on her red lipstick. Her plan was going perfect and they were all too dumb to realize anything.

As long as Jace shut up about the bathroom thing, Riele was unaware of her plan to have Jace once and for all. During their dinner, the incident with Isabella nagged at the back of his mind.

He needed to tell her, he had to. It wasn't like he kissed Isabella, but telling her  would be being a good boyfriend and friend.

After their dinner ended, Thomas and Cree went out to the outdoor cafe to chat. That left Riele and Jace.

"So, how you liking this anniversary so far?"

Jace asked. Riele shrugged with a look of Bordum.

"Kidding. Its perfect."

"Good. I have something important to ask."

He said. He got up reached for his back pocket.

"We've known each other 8 months. Being your friend for five was good, but awful since we were just friends. From the moment I met you at the KCAs, I knew you would be apart of my life. Riele, will you promise to always be mine?"

He asked. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!"

She said. She launched herself into his arms and kissed him.

A goofy grin spread across his face that made her  laugh. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her palm.

"Can't wait til your Riele Norman someday."

"Me to, but now, I gotta use the little girls room."

Riele left and marveled at the ring. She soon walked out of the bathroom to see Isabella and Jace talking. She wondered how and why she was here.

Next thing she knew, they kissed. He stood still before grabbing her arms sand pushing her off.

Riele's heart cracked. She felt tears sting her eyes dying to fall.

I will NOT cry

"You have some fucking nerve Norman. Tell me I'm the only one you care about than suck face with some girl. You're just like Cameron."

She said. She took off the ring and threw it at him.

"See Jacey, she isn't good for you."

Isabella said as Riele walked away.

She called and uber and headed to the hotel. Cree and Thomas were in her room having.....fun, so she went to the lobby. She cried, a lot. Isabella, the girl who was supposed to be her friend, kissed HER boyfriend. Jace, the man who "loved" her didn't stop her in time.

She ended up falling asleep on the lobby couch, but waking up in her room. It was now morning and she saw Jace sitting on the other bed.

"Get out. Now."

She said. He got up and walked over to her.

"I couldn't explain at the restaurant so imma do it now. She kissed me. She made a move before and threatened to hurt you if I told. She's crazy and I don't wanna date or ever kiss her again. I like you, not her."

He said. He grabbed her hands and slipped the ring back on. 

"Fine. I forgive you. Damn those puppy dog eyes."

She said.  He leaned in to kiss her but she moved away.

"I'm not kissing you until you have her filth off your lips."

-:-

I'll try and get this book finished by July. It's Almost over, I'm sad and happy. Luckily, I have a new book coming some time in July or early August. Love you babes, thx for 100 votes.