Vacay

Winner: kiwiwcupcake123

Guess the song: Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed...

I've  found it's hard to write in first person past tense....so it's gonna be more 3rd person

Jace and Riele had been dating for three months and were going public today. She was not to excited. Not that was embarrassed or anything, but she knew all he was gonna get was hate.

They'd say he was  just with her for  the subscribers or her "fame". It took her fans two months to like   Cameron, she  wondered how long until they'd like Jace.

Anyway, she was doing a live today where she'd introduce a surprise. Jace was cleaning up his room for the video and Riele was setting up her phone for the instagram live.

"So, You excited."

Jace asked as he threw some dirty clothes under his bed.

"Yeah..."

She said in a diffedent tone.

"What's the matter, babe?"

Jace asked. He sniffed some clothes to check if they were dirty or not.

"It's just....what if they don't like you? They hated Cameron for two months."

She said. She brought out her tripod and lace she phone on top.

"I'm a very loveable guy, I'll be fine. Plus, all that matters is that we love each other."

He said. He kissed her cheek and shoved some more stuff under his bed.

"Done. The room is cleaned."

"Come sit, I'm done setting up my phone."

Jace plopped down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He kissed her cheek to calm her nerves just as she  started the live .

"Welcome back loves. Today I'm doing a live on my insta to share a suprise....my boyfriend."

She said. There were no comments which caused Riele's heart to skip a beat. 

The comments began to roll in. 

LoveMaya46: sooo cute! 

LucyBorden_33: way hotter than Cam

Jackie4: he's using u! 

Emily.2.love: ewww, ugly couple...

James24: you're ugly 

LucyBorden_33: shut up! No hate to the queen 👸 

JamieMatthews: love u sooo much! Please follow me

Maddie: Awwww 😻😻😻

Hallie_the_baller: why do people like you

"So, this is also a Q and A, so ask away."

Riele said. Comments began to flood in.

Emmabug35: when did he ask u out???

Mike43: what's some advice to young couples??

"He asked me out May 23 and my advice is don't be just friends if you know your feelings."

She said. Jace nodded and she read the next question.

James24: why are you so ugly

"I don't know, ask my mom James24."

Riele said as shrugged her shoulders.