End of the beginning

Winner:

-:-

Jace and Riele soon became Actors. Jace landed himself a role in a movie called Carwash. Riele was acting in movies and still making Youtube videos.

They had dated for four years until one special day.

It was their anniversary and they sat at a table for two at Mi Amor.  Jace had ordered steak and rice and Riele had gotten the pasta.

"This is so good."

She said. She shoveled more food in and groaned.

"I wanna marry this pasta."

"Hopefully, you'll wanna marry me."

Jace mumbled. Riele looked up and asked, "What?"

"I'd like to say something."

"Okay, go ahead."

Riele said. She drank from her champagne glass  and looked at him.

He snapped his fingers and a man came over with a dish.

"I've known you for five years. When we started dating, I  didn't know I'd end up caring about you as much as I did. At first, I felt like a rebound after Cameron, but if that was the case I don't care. For four years we've thrown the word love around and not fully understood it. Now I do. I love you. Being apart hurts and being together, makes me want to give you the world. You're  laugh, smile, and just you is beautiful. I could go on and on but We'd be here forever. So I have one more thing to say."

The waiter pulled open the dish cover to reveal a box. Jace grabbed it and got on one knee. Just then, Marry Me by Bruno Mars came on(my dream proposal).

"Riele West Downs, will you make me the luckiest man alive and marry me?"

She nodded and started to cry.

"Yes. God yes."

She got up and he took off the promise ring. He replaced it with the wedding ring and kissed her.  The kiss felt different. Not sparks, but fireworks.

There was clapping and cheering around them. Riele smiled into the kiss and pulled back.

"I love you Jace Norman. I mean it."

-*-

Riele and Jace have been married for six years.

Riele chased little Sarah around trying to get her to wear her pants.

"Jace. Help."

She said. Jace got up from  the couch and picked up Sarah who was just in her pull ups.

"Cmon Sare Bear. Get dressed."

He said as he set her down. The little toddler giggled and put her clothes on.

"She's such a daddy's girl."

Riele said. Sarah ran to her play pen to get her toys.

"You both our."

Jace said. He winked at her and pulled her close.

Riele smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. They leaned in to kiss but were interrupted by Seven and Sean.

"Ewww. Cooties."

Seven said. He gagged and he and Sean race upstairs with their toy trucks.

"Cmon, let's share some cooties."

Jace said. He kissed Riele who immediately kissed back.

They pulled back soon and rested their foreheads against each other.

To think, two internet famous kids ended up so lucky.

The book is over! Hope you liked it. Comment on your favorite chapter and go back to vote on any chapters you missed. I've done a lot of updates because I'm leaving wattpad forever. Its been great and you've guys are amazing.

Thank you to all the nice comments, luv u guys. Also, thanks to @Annaleese_Parker for inspiring me to write about other ships, like Jaele.

-bye forever 😎😝