the plan

Guess the song: I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good song in my feet.....

-:-

Jace and Isabella sat on her couch watching Titanic. She smelled like honey, fruit, and a summer breeze.

"I love how he holds her."

Jace couldn't give less of a fuck about the movie. He was waiting for Riele to send him the signal. Just then, his phone vibrated.

"Must be my mom."

Riele: pineapple

Jace: gotcha

"You wanna, make out?"

"Finally. You've accepted our love."

"Let's go to....the den."

He suggested. She stood up and he quickly grabbed the phone she left on the table.

She walked to the den and he set it out for Riele.

"Come on Jace."

"I'm coming Izzy."

He sighed and walked over. Just ten more minutes and this nightmare would be over. One weeks felt like 3 years.

Isabella grabbed his shirt and pushed him on the bean bag. She climbed atop him and rubbed her hands up and down his body.

"You're so strong."

She leaned in to kiss him and it took every bone in his body to not move away.

-*-

Riele climbed into the window he left open that led to her bedroom. She saw her laptop and did the hacking trick she found online. The laptop opened and and she searchef her video files. She saw she was backing it up to the cloud and stopped it. Then she deleted the video and deleted it again from trash.

She crept down the steps and found her phone. She saw the password was four letters and took her best guess.

J-A-C-E.

It opened up and she rolled her eyes. Crazy, she thought. She went into her camera and deleted the video from the photos and recently deleted. Then, she went and logged her out of HER accounts.

Note to self, she thought, change password.

Then, she checked all her messages to make sure she didn't send anyone the video. She found her camera lying in her room when she was about to leave so she took it. She turned it on and saw the video.

That's how the bitch recorded it.

She deleted it then took an SD card labeled Riele's BlackMail. As she climbed down the roof and she laughed.

For a psycho mastermind, she wasn't well with hiding her stuff.

When she got to the ground, she texted jace.

Riele: apple sauce

Jace: awesome

Isabella had went to the bathroom when Jace got to the text. He nearly screamed with excitement. Isabella walked out to see him on the couch.

"Let's go babe. The girls are at the mall."

"Hell no."

"Excuse me? The video."

"Send it. I don't care. I'm done with you forever. By Isabella."

He said. He left her house and got in his Car. He drove home feeling free.