Chapter 7

It had been a week that I had been in the hotel and I never wanted to leave, ever! I felt so alive like never before, but I had to act normal whenever mom or dad called, I was lucky Jesse never told on me, at that time...

It was 9:00 am when I went out for breakfast with Jesse, he picked me up and we went wherever I wished. As we got there he said "I hope you have a good time sis" he said I smiled and in my head wondered if he planned to take me somewhere else to suprise me.

When we got there, I hugged Jesse and told him he was the best brother in the world. Next thing you know I turn around and there she is standing and smiling at me. My happiniess went away for a moment but than I remembered that I wasn't supposed to give a fuck.

...

"Hey Sue, how are you?" Lizzy told me

"Better than ever! Having the time of my life you know." I told her trying not to sound so sarcastic.

"You girls wait here, I'll be right back" Jesse told both of us as he read a text and walked away.

I quickly took my phone and texted my parents to inform I was okay and also to avoid a conversation with Lizzy.

"Im back guys and guess who is here!" Jesse told us really happy

I looked up and saw Zach's flawless face again I stood up and said excuse me, I ran to the bathroom trying to fix myself from looking ugly. I did what I could and went back I saw Jesse and Lizzy kissing, in some way it didn't affect me which was strange.

I sat down next to Zach he was on his phone and he didn't realize I was there, I smiled at Jesse and tried to avoid Lizzy.

"Zach! Say Hi to Sue, don't you have manners?" Sue told Zach in a mad-tone

"Oh, Im sorry I didnt realize she was here" He said "Hello Sue, how are you, haven't seen you in a while?" He said as he smiled at me.

"Im... Im great! Thanks" I said. Zach smiled and Jesse told us to start eating and we all did, Lizzy kept making eye contact with Zach in a mad way. I wondered why and I was jealous, I knew something was wrong and at that point I thought it was an affair...

...

"So guys, Jesse and I wanted to share something with you both and ask you somethings." Lizzy told Zach & I.

"Yeah, I mean you guys won't get mad if we ask right? Its okay right" Jesse said

Zach's exression seemed confused, "Um... well what are you talking about?"

"Okay, so Jesse told me you guys  had a great time  the other day!" Lizzy told me as she winked at me.

"Your what--?" I said in a shock.

"Look maybe you guys should go on a... date? But take some time to know each other.." Jesse said as he looked at both of us

"WHAT? ZACH IS YOUR BROTHER?" I screamed out, I was mad and confused," Sorry... I mean he is.. your  brother?" I said in n a calmer tone

"Um.. yes I though you knew.." Lizzy said as she looked at Jesse, "Anyways tell us about what happened, did it yo well?"

I quickly started to feel awkward and pressured

"Guys! Stop, you're making Sue uncomfortable..." Zach stood up and grabbed my hand, he asked me to stand up and headed to the door.

"Zach, leave her alone man she doesn't want to leave!" Jesse told Zach. "Yeah! You idiot leave the girl alone, you leave and you're going too pay! Watch your back brother!!" Lizzy screamed at Zach.

"Leave him alone! Im going with him, I don't want to be here... Sorry Jesse talk to you later!" I told him as I walked away.

"SUE, PLEASE COME BACK LET'S TALK THIS OUT !" Jesse said trying not to raise his voice, after all he was the sweetest person anyone could ever meet, I had never had seen him angry.

"Please Jess, give me a break... remember?" I said as I pulled Zach out the door...