Chapter 10

I walked down the stairs slowly, it was time to go back to school I could hear Jesse shout my name. He wanted to ask why I was leaving without him, the answer was simple, I didn't want to be with Lizzy

I waited for Jesse outside, I sat on the front stairs thinking, I was so exhausted from staying up late with Zach , but it was all worth it. Jesse finally came down, he looked at me really confused.

....

It took him a while to finally speak to me," Look Sue, I know you are mad but I want you to know it was never our intention," Sue licked her lips, "Im not mad, I just felt pressured, I'm sorry for that,". "Either say Im really sorry sis, you know I love you lots, you're my entire world I dont want to fight," He said as he placed his hand on his neck, Sue smiled and stood up.

....

I got out the car and headed to the cafeteria, I looked through my bad when I heard Lizzys voice, she looked beautiful as always. I honestly was bipolar when it came to her, sometimes I wanted to see her so I could explore her beauty, other times I did anything to avoid her.

"We're going to get some coffee you guys want to come?" Lizzy asked Sue and Zach.

"Um yeah sure, but I don't want to be late..." Sue told Lizzy

Zach walked beside her with a smile as soon as he saw me,
...

I quickly ran to Hug him, I felt so safe and comfortable around him his arms tight around me as he tilted his head to kiss me.

Lizzy had left to look for Jesse at the parking lot.

We were a just a few seconds away from kissing again when I see Regina and her friends, I was afraid of her starting something again. I wasn't afraid of her, I was afraid of the thought that maybe one day one of her words might make Zach not want me, I didnt want that to ever happen.

Regina stared at us with a bitchy smile on her face, her eyes were enraged with jealousy, it was very clear. She surprisingly didnt say a word, she just kept walking as if she was instructed to do so.

The ball rang, Zach held my waist while he placed his right hand on my cheek, "Promise to meet me at the GYM during lunch?" I agreed and headed to class.

...

It felt forever until lunch, I quickly ran to GYM and waited for Zach. He arrived a a few minutes later, he told me to follow him. I kept wondering where was the place he was taking me.

I quickly realized where headed, "Babe, you know we arent allowed to go in there..."

"Don't worry, the owner of the joint lets me go in here." Zach said, I laughed due to his use of words since we were clearly still at school.

I stared at the clear water from the large pool that hid behind large black doors that I always had wondered what was behind them.

All I could think of was the beauty of the flowy water, I looked at Zach who had already taken of his clothes.

"Come on girl, lets swim!" He said as he threw his shirt on the floor.

"Haha, but I can't get my clothes wet..." I said. "No silly, Lizzy has a few swimming suits back in those doors just put one on." he said, I was wondering what gave Zach and Lizzy so many privalages in school.

I couldnt help to ask so I did, Zach's answer had me in shock, "My father owned the place."

___________________________________________________________________

There is going to be a new character soon (: