Author's Note

I do not claim to own the Mikaelsons, nor the other characters from the Originals. I do not claim to own the events or the setting of New Orleans. (However owning New Orleans would be cool)

Some events and plot lines have been taken out so my own story can run smoothly. This is FANFICTION. My own interpretation of these characters I've designed coming into New Orleans and wrecking havoc.

The characters I claim as my own are the Casket Clan. (I've made them all Scottish for a good reason so don't be judgy) Many are based off or greatly influenced by other characters.

Merida is greatly influenced by the movie Brave, as is some names of other characters mostly seen in flashbacks. Francis and Bastian's names come from the phenomenal TV show Reign. (this is NOT a Reign fanfiction- or Brave for that matter)

Any references or similarities between events or Characters with other ideas are merely coincidence.

There might be slight cussing, there will be extreme violence and maybe sexual scenes?? (Don't get attached because death is everywhere) You've been warned. This is merely for your entertainment purposes. THIS IS FICTION.

Rarely will I leave an author's note at the end or beginning of the chapter. Many times I'll leave relevant photos or YouTube videos that have certain songs that are more enhancing to the mood of the chapter. (They are optional to listen too ofc) AND I LAY NO CLAIM AT ALL WHATSOEVER TO THE PHOTOS OR THE VIDEOS ATTACHED, THEY ARE NOT MINE!!!!

If you like the chapter, give a Vote or drop a comment.

Thanks, and enjoy!

____________________________
!DISCLAIMER!

In this story there will be biblical references and such. I am not read much on the Bible or really anything religious so most of it is completely made up or slightly influenced by the TV show Supernatural.

None of the religious anything is meant to be accurate or inaccurate so if something DOES correlate with something that happens in the Bible it is merely coincidence. And if something DOESN'T correlate with the Bible it is still coincidence cause I don't have any idea what actually happens in the Bible.

Because I've never READ the Bible.

So, any sort of religious events or influences in this story are not meant to offend anyone whatsoever or anything of the sort. It is not meant to convert you or anything. Believe what you will, ya know, I'll be here believing in vampires okay.

Enjoy~