Official Timeline

This timeline subject to change as I put Merida's life together.
_____________________________________________________

1230- Penelope's Birth Year June 16

1232 - Sebastian's Birth year August 20

1234 - Merida's Birth year Nov 15th

1236- Francis Birth year March 12th. Scotland begins war with England.

-

10 years

-

1246- Mikaelsons arrive in Scotland

1248- Merida is Legitimized.

1250- Merida marrys Simon and moves to Sicily. Merida survives Assassination attempt.

1253- Merida becomes the ruling Queen of Sicily. Simon's Mother dies. He becomes ruling King. Merida's Birth Mother dies (King Fergus mistress)

1254- Merida survives assassination attempt.

1255- Merida learns she's pregnant. King Fergus dies. Merida returns to Scotland to be crowned Queen. She dies during childbirth and is turned into a vampire in the Scottish Palace.

1256- Merida kills Queen Mary. Queen Mary is turned into a vampire and flees from Scottish Court. The war against England is won, Merida annexes the English crown.

1259- Merida returns to Sicily.

1260- Simon's death is faked and he flees Sicily as a vampire. Merida is Queen of Scotland and Sicily and England.

1263- Merida remarries the King of France, Raphael Lemaire, and joins her husband in the kingdom. She becomes the Queen of France, Scotland, Sicily, and England. United under one Queen.

1265- Merida murders the Mad King (her French husband)

-

10 years

-

1275- Mikael comes to France. Merida leads him astray while the Originals run. Merida is enslaved.

-

198 years

-

1473- Merida escapes from Mikael. She flees to Bulgaria with the white oak stake. Merida takes harbor as a human in the house where Katerina is born.

1490- Merida smuggles Katerina into England.

1492- Merida parts ways with Katerina after her transformation into a vampire.

1520- Merida finds her Brothers and sister, where they leave to Venice Italy.

1522- The League is founded by Merida.

-

290 years

-

1812- The Casket Clan leave Italy to travel the world. Germany. England. Italy. Russia. Iceland. France.

1870- The Casket Children leave France and visit the new world for the first time.

1872- Merida and Katerina begin their partners in crime era.

1924- Katerina steals the white oak stake from Merida. Merida remains with her brothers. Francis learns of her means to kill Mikael with the stake.

1960- Merida takes the stake from Katerina, and leaves her with a threat. The Casket Children move to Japan.

2015- The Casket Clan return to the Colonies. New Orleans. Queen Mary is killed by Merida. Sebastian Casket Dies. Merida kills Simon Cipriano.

_______________________________________________________