14 .:Flashback:. (Unfin)

Attached Video is There For You by Flyleaf

12th Century Scotland

Prince Simon was an honest gentleman, and now, after this evening, he'd be my betrothed. I carried doubt I'd even love him, or love anyone, but excitement about the future stilled burned in my veins as he danced with me. His hair was dark, like ink. His eyes were a pale shining blue, much more gray than the color of the sky, though. "You're a great dancer." He spins me, and catches me with grace.

I smile, mostly for show, than genuine. The Sicilian Prince, stopped us as someone I knew came towards us. "May I steal Princess Merida?" Asks Lord Kol. Prince Simon dips his head, kisses the top of my hand, then leaves us. "Come with me." He holds out his hand. I take a moment to admire his golden eyes, his neatly combed hair that went to his shoulders. His clothes were clean, perfectly made for this exact celebration. My legitimization. I was officially a Princess. Officially one who was engaged to the Prince of Italy, the next in line to the throne.

Kol leads me out of the Ballroom, and into the garden courtyard, one few people knew about or used. I sit down on the stairs, and the Mikaelson does as well. "I have something for you. Before we go to Sicily." He pulls a long chain from his pocket. I tilt my head curiously, as he sets it in my hands. I pick up the small round metal medallion. I grabbed were letters in Gaelic.

"Always and Forever." I read out loud, looking up at Kol. "Your oath."

"It's spelled by a powerful witch." Kol takes it and fastens the long chain around my neck, the medallion hung very low on my chest. I pick up the cold metal disk and feel it with my fingers. "I nicked it from my mother a long time ago. It'll warn you if there's danger. And being a Royal, there will be many dangers."

"Never as dangerous as you lot, though." I correct him. Kol smiles wide.

---

Sicily quickly became my new home. Francis, fortunately, was sent here as well. And when the Sicilian Queen and King died, several years after I was wed to Prince Simon, I officially became the Queen of Sicily. When my mother died from the plague back home in Scotland, the Pope made me the heir to my father's throne. This greatly angered Queen Mary.

Scotland successfully had battled against England for several long years, during which I acted as the crown, as King Fergus had grown ill. Scotland began to recognize me as their Queen. This shamed Penelope. She remained loyal to Scotland, and allied her spell with me if only to subside her mother's wrath.

Queen Mary, however, didn't show support like her eldest daughter did. She knew once I was officially crowned Queen when the King died, she'd be forced from the Royal Court. This enraged her, rightfully so. She'd groomed her daughter for Queen her entire life. Her daughter's place on the thrown would ensure her safety at court. With me as the heir, it threatened her position like nothing else.

If I'd were to become Queen, Scotland would consider Mary a threat. Demand her to be banished, this would shame her name. Strip her from her title. Needless to say, it began a civil war in the castle, when I returned from Sicily to await the Kings death. I had grown up the last several years. Spoke three separate languages, had my own army. Half of which, were vampires. I was a Queen, no longer a bastard in the eyes of the Pope.

Mary was intimidated at my arrival. She waited, hoping I'd make a mistake. But when several months passed, and I only gained more and more support from Scotland, from Penelope. When I had all my siblings standing by my side, did she take matters into her own hands. King Simon would rule Sicily in my absence, she thought. And there'd be no other choice but to make Penelope the heir.

The only thing standing between her threatened position at court, and her daughter's thrown, was the King's bastard. Me.

This was enough for her to attempt to kill me. First, with snakes from Africa. Mary's snakes failed, as my soldiers go through whatever I may receive before I touch it. Unfortunately, I did loose one of my men because of it. The news of an attempted assassination of the Queen quickly spread throughout all of Europe. Gossip of England hit like a tidal wave. So I responded with force. My navy of both Scotland and Sicily moved in, approaching the banks of the English.

No one considered that it was Mary who tried to kill me. Except for Niklaus. He and Bastian set off for proof that it was her behind the attack. I didn't want to believe them, but with every sinister look she sent towards me, with every sadistic smile, I grew more suspicious. Francis was my eyes and ears, and if the Queen was to attempt another attack, he would know.

He warned me and the Mikaelsons that Mary's knights had brought her an assortment of poison from overseas. It was then, that I realized my death was inevitable. Mary had to believe she had won, if I were to bring her guard down.

So when she made the move, I did die. Nik turned me into a vampire, and when I woke, I found her in the throne room. Talking in urgent whispers to Princess Penelope and she had even summoned King Fergus. My heightened senses had pinpointed her topic. My 'untimely' death. Sebastian and Francis had shared nervous glances. Their shock when I revealed myself in the room seemed to tilt the earth on it's axis. It not only pegged Mary as a liar, but gave her motive.

Niklaus came forward as a witness, and though she received a fair trial, King Fergus was enraged at her idiocy. Of course, he was ill at the time, so when he ordered her banished before the court, shocked and dismayed responses occurred. I couldn't let the threat live, however, so simply enough, I killed her. An easy task since I was a vampire. I hadn't realized it at the time, but she had vampire blood in her system. No one, including the Mikaelsons know who's blood it was in her system. When she was taken care of, so I thought, my attention turned to politics.

Eventually, I annexed England. Shortly after the throne became mine, by force, King Fergus died. I inherited the country. In a tragic accident, the King of Sicily, my husband, died. Which is the kind version of saying I killed him to marry the King of France. At the time, I relished in the power it brought me. England's navy, the most powerful in the world, was mine. France's army was mine. When Mikael came, is when I vowed I'd leave him away.

I convinced him that his son, Niklaus, had betrayed me. Mikael took me under his wing, trained me and brainwashed me until he found out my plan to lead him away from his children. Then, in his wrath, he chained me up. Dragged me like I was dirt to chase his children. I stole the stake just before Mikael snatched Tristen De Martel. Fortunately, Tristen got away. But Aurora had taken me from Mikael.

-I'll add more to this chapter soon, just needed to jot down the main details!!-