Johnkat

~*~first fanfic, sorry if its bad... i will try on the grammar and spelling though... i wish you a...good read?...~*~

==> Be John.
Your name is John-Fucking-Egbert and you have been sitting in this god awful park for 10 hours straight. You've just been staring off into the distance ever since you got here. So what you were hungry? You didn't notice, so why should you care? You're contempt with your own thought process. Well that's what you think anyways.
Someone has been trying to get your attention, but you don't notice a thing. Just keep staring. You feel a hand on your forehead and that's when you snap back to reality.
You decide to bring your hand to the hand on your forehead and press against it. It's warm. You've always liked warm things. Doesn't matter how big or how small the warm thing is, you just like warm things.

==>John: Be the Hand.
It is impossible to be the hand!

==>Hand: Be the Person With the Hand.
You are now the person with the hand. Your name is Karkat Vantas and you've been trying to get John's attention for the past hour and a half. But now he has your hand pressed against his forehead with his hand. He feels cold. Has he been here all night? You stare at him, no expression showing in your yellow and red-ish gray eyes. Eventually he sees you. "oh.... hi karkat..." he says sleepily. He has been here all night, you think.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" you ask in the softest way your quirk would let you.
"i don't know..."
"WHY DON'T YOU KNOW? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?"
"uh... what time is it?"
"FOUR AM."
"about ten hours then."
"TEN HOURS?!"
"yeah but its fine really. i mean who really needs to sleep or be in a warm house."
"YOU HAVEN'T EATEN IN TEN HOURS?"
"twenty-three hours and fifty-six minutes" [the real time of a day/night cycle. get it right people.]
"I'M TAKING YOU HOME EGBERT" With that he let go of your hand and you picked him up over your shoulder and started to walk home.

==>Now let there be a Time skip!
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading complete!

==>Karkat: Be John Egbert.
You are now john egbert....again. You are at home and you have just eaten. Karkat has been watching you for the past 30 minutes. Whats up with him? Never seen a cute scrawny boy before? I'm not cute, you think, and I can hear everything you're writing fanfic creator. Shit, he knows. Well ignoring the fact that he knows, lets get back to questioning Karkat.