Question the Karkat

==>John: Continue being John.

You are still john, in fact, why wouldn't you be? You look Karkat straight in the eyes, he has been staring at you since god knows when. You lean to him and ask,"karkat?" His eyes show sudden surprise, you realize he was in thought. "what were you thinking about?" you questioned. "NOTHING..." he says softly, almost disappointedly. You notice his cheeks have gone rosy. What could he have been thinking about that he didn't want you to know?

Well this was getting interesting fast. So you do not know much about justice and law-ism-like-things. But you must make a verdict. Was he thinking dirty thoughts? Or was he as innocent..or not innocent as he always is? You don't know it's impossible to tell with this boy. So after a moment of awkward silence you finally inquire,"was the thought dirty of any such way, shape, or form?" "..." is all he replied with. This is going to be hard. You must find true evidence to prove you are right, or at least thats what you think. So you walk close to karkat and lay your soft and warm hands on his legs and stare into his eyes, a hint of surprise in his eyes, his face flushes red. "UHHH," he stares into your eyes then looks away,"JOHN GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." You sit in his lap, your body facing his. You start to smirk but don't notice. "your actions indicate you have some kind of flushed feeling for me. i was thinking your thoughts could have been about someone else but now i am sure it was me. but what kind of thoughts exactly? they couldn't have been abusive. that wouldn't have made you act like this if i sat on your lap. friendly? no. karkat, i know you don't think of me as a friend. everyone knows, karkat. stop trying to hide it with fake hate towards me. so what if it is convincible? doesn't mean i'd fall for it. i'm not as stupid as you make me out to be. angry is an obvious no. why would you be angry with me after showing me how much you actually cared? i can only reach one verdict for this trial. you are guilty of having dirty thoughts about me, john egbert." You finish cooly and still have that smirk on your face.