Dream

==>John: Continue being you, just in the future.

You are now you but in the future. Wow, that worked. Anyways your name is still John Egbert. You let Karkat stay at your place until he recovered truly from that 'incident'. You're sitting on the couch watching a blank television screen, you'd turn on the TV but the remote is all the way on the floor about two feet away from you. Karkat fell asleep in your bed and its like one am so you don't really know where to go. You continue staring at the screen. 'Fuck this,' you think and stand up. You lazily walk up the stair and into your room seeing Karkat cuddling your pillow in his sleep. You let out a quiet 'aw' and crawl in bed with him. Wrapping your arms around him, you let yourself drift into sleep.

==>John: Dream.

You are standing in a bright flowery field, birds are chirping and the grass and flowers are swaying in the light breeze. You crouch down and pic a bright red flower. It was the only red flower in the field of yellow blue and white. You start to run around with the flower between your right index finger and thumb. You smile at the feel of the breeze in your hair and the sound of all the birds. Then you realize something, there are no birds or trees. You look around for the sound of the birds but see nothing. 'Odd,' you think. You stop running and look at the flower which is still between you index and thumb, its turned into a rose. A rose of two colors, gray and red. You look at the once flowery field, its only grass. No breeze. You look at the sky which was once sunny, now is dark and cloudy.

'This could only mean one thing,' you think, 'I'm hungry.'

[[A/N sorry all i got. in my defense its 1:24 in the morning and i haven't slept in days.]]