Stunned

==>John: Be the Dirty-minded Troll.

You are now the Dirty-minded Troll. Your name is Karkat Vantas, as mentioned before. You stare at the derpy boy in shock and disbelief, your face flushed so much you looked like a red apple covered in red caramel which pinches of red sprinkles all over it. How much time has he been spending with Terezi? You try to say something but nothing comes out. How? How did he find all that out? And just by sitting on my lap and reading my expression? You think. There's a cool smirk on his face, almost Strider cool. His eyes show no expression, except for the flickers of lust deep in them. Wait, lust? I thought he wasn't a homosexual, you think in a confused manner, was that whole thing a lie? No he wouldn't lie to me. Well maybe he would... No thats a stupid idea. Should I kiss him???

You look at his lips. It's so tempting. So fucking tempting. And you can't fight the urges any longer. You lean in and kiss the derp boy. His lips are surprisingly softer than you expected.

==>Karkat: Be the Soft-lipped Derp Boy.

You are now the Soft-lipped Derp Boy. Your name is John Egbert, as previously mentioned. Karkat Vantas is kissing you. You stare at him, your eyes wide. His lips are so warm, you think. You slowly close your eyes and start to kiss back.