Morning After

==>John: Wake up.

You continue being John and wake up on the floor naked with Karkat. You kiss his forehead and that gets you a little cute Karkitty purr. You notice his eyes starting to open and the purring fading. "morning, sunshine~" You give him a look that Karkat obviously notices, "SHUSH EGBERT," he says as softly and tiredly as he could manage with that quirk. "YOUR BREATH STINKS."
"well i just woke up and i didn't feel like leaving to go brush my teeth."
"IT STILL STINKS."
You make a pouty face at Karkat and he just ignores it and points to the door, "FIX IT."
"fine," you move a bit away from Karkat and get up. You throw some clothes on and make your way to the bathroom.

==>Boy in the bathroom: Be naked troll on the floor.

You are now the naked troll on the ground. You are Karkat. John is pretty much your matesprit now. You should get up now, the floor is cold, and it doesn't help that you're naked.

==>Karkat: Get up.

You stretch and get up, you look around for clothes. You see your old clothes but decide to put something of John's on. You put on a gushers t-shirt and some brown shorts, both are too big for you but that doesn't matter.
You exit the room and go to the kitchen and try to make breakfast. You succeed after fighting with the heating devices.
After a bit John comes in with much better smelling breath. It wasn't even that bad, you just wanted him to leave the room. You notice him eyeing your clothes. "hey, are we clothe-swapping now?"
"NO, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT. I MADE BREAKFAST."

==>After breakfast.

"you are a horrible cook."
"SHUT UP." How dare he insult your cooking skills? Ungrateful bastard. You fucking saved him from himself. He was going to starve himself on that bench.
"kidding," he gave you one of his adorable toothy grins. Better be god damn kidding.
~~timeskip brought to you by nic cage~~
You lay on the couch, your matesprit's arms around you. It's already dark both outside and inside. You two are in a blanket watching one of your amazing romcoms.
Near the middle of the romcom you hear soft snoring. God damn it. You nudge john aggressively with your elbow, "WAKE UP DIPSHIT." He jumps a bit, waking, "uh wha?"
"oh! sorry kitkat-" he starts.
"DON'T. CALL ME THAT."
"heh... sorry... um... i'll just... watch the movie now."
You return your attention to the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry bout the wait. i heard ppl wanted me to add on. so i did. eh, ran out of ideas anyway. should i just keep adding on or what?