Dreams, Or, Nightmares

That night I slept at the hospital with Brendon. He begged me to. I was making my bed in the pull out chair and Brendon grabbed my hand.

"Sarah, sleep in the bed with me."

He said.

"You're hooked up to a bunch of stuff Brendon."

I replied.

"Please?"

He asked.

"I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing that."

I said.

"It's okay, I promise. I wouldn't promise you anything if I knew I couldn't keep that promise."

Brendon's words were quiet and soft, he must've been a bit tired and loopy from all the medicines the nurses were giving him.

"Brendon you're loopy."

I said.

"I'm only loopy for you my love."

He replied.

He made me giggle but on the inside butterflies were erupting everywhere.

"Maybe tomorrow night."

I laughed.

"Tonight!"

Brendon whined.

"Pleeeeeaaaassse?"

He pleaded.

I playfully rolled my eyes and gave into his begging.

"Ugh, fine."

I said.

Brendon had a handsome smirk on his face.

"I always win love."

He said.

"Not next time."

I said snuggling against him on the opposite side of his bullet wound.

"Oh, we will see about that."

He said.

I sighed and soon fell into a deep sleep on Beebo's chest.

Time skip

We woke up really early the next day due to the nurse who came in at around 5:00 am to give Brendon another dose of medicine. I got dressed and ready for the day because I knew people were gonna wanna come see Brendon today.

"Oooh la la good morning gorgeous!"

Brendon said once I came out of the bathroom.

I blushed hardcore.

"Good morning."

I replied.

"Come here."

Brendon said waving his hand.

I walked to the side of his hospital bed and he took my hand in his.

"Your hand is cold."

I said.

"And your hand is soft."

Brendon said bringing my hand up to his face.

Brendon took my face in the palm of his hands and slowly brought mine to his.

"Give me a kiss."

He whispered.

I puckered my lips and pressed them against Brendon's. His lips were cold as well but, soft. Our lips moved in sync and his touch felt like magic. It was a feeling I've never felt with anyone out of all the people I've ever kissed, or even touched. Especially Troy. I brought my hands up to his face and held them there. His skin was soft as well. And then...the door clicked open. We stopped kissing as fast as we could and looked in the direction of the door to see Brendon's friend Ryan.