The End

Hey guys, I feel like this book is failing, I have no idea where I could end it and Troy is completely out of the picture and he was a main character, I feel like it's time to end the book on this last chapter with a happy ending...I hope you guys enjoyed this book, I've been writing it for about a year now. So here's the last chapter of The Scars Left By My Memories :,)

Sarah's Point of view:

Brendon and I got into the car and he grabbed my hand as we drove all the way to a fancy restaurant about 30 minutes away from the house. We were seated in a booth and began to talk.

"Sarah, I hope you know that you've made me the happiest man alive."

Brendon said gazing at me with loving brown eyes.

I smiled and squeezed his hand saying, "you saved me."

A waitress came and took out orders and once she left we sat in silence for a few moments.

It was all coming back to me. All those nights of crying and self harming and drinking and smoking and getting beat and fucked against my own will by that devious crackhead monster. I'm so glad he's gone for good and I can live happily with the man I love.

Brendon squeezed my hand and said "are you okay love?"

I nodded.

"Better than ever."

I turned my attention over to Brendon and forgot all about those horrible memories and how they damaged me.

After dinner Brendon and I drove to the beach.

"Would you like to dance?"

Brendon asked.

"To what music?"

I asked smiling.

"I'll sing."

Brendon said.

He reached for my hand and we began to slowly dance as Brendon sang "The End Of All Things" softly in my ear as the sun set. I felt so at peace.

We went home once it got cold and Brendon walked upstairs with me holding my hand and he slowly lay me down on the bed and stripped me of my clothes. He kissed me all over before having sex with me and once we finished I heard Liam crying. Brendon and I both got up and dressed quickly before tending to our beautiful baby boy.

I was so in love with my perfect family and for once I was actually happy.