Gender

Brendon's Point of view:

A few weeks have passed since the baby shower and Sarah was now five months pregnant and her baby bump is growing. Today was the day we were gonna find out our baby's gender. I was so excited. We got dressed and ready for the appointment and then left.

"Are you nervous?"

I asked.

"Nope. Just excited."

Sarah said.

We soon pulled up to the hospital and went inside and to the waiting room where we held hands and waited for our doctor.

"Sarah Urie."

A woman called.

We followed the woman to the room where Sarah would have her ultrasound.

"Hello Sarah I'm gonna be taking a look at your baby today! Today's the day you can find out the gender if you want as well!"

The doctor, Dr. Clide said.

"We wanna know the gender, I'm hoping for a boy."

Sarah said.

"What about you baby daddy?"

Dr. Clide asked as she prepared Sarah for the ultrasound.

"I'm hoping a boy to. We have a name picked out for him."

I said.

"What is it?"

She asked.

"Liam."

I said.

"So theirs your baby's heart beat."

Sarah and I looked at the monitors.

"Congratulations you both got what you were hoping for! Theirs little Liam!"

The doctor said revealing our baby's gender.

Sarah and I smiled big as we looked at him. I was going to have a son.

We went home and the whole way there Sarah stared at the ultrasound photos.

Once we got home, Sarah took a photo of her favorite ultrasound picture and sent it to her parents saying 'your grandson, Liam Cole Urie.' She also sent one to Josh and her sister Paige who lives in Mexico. Paige missed our wedding and I haven't even met her in person yet but she's supposed to be flying here with her boyfriend Marcus so we can meet and so she can meet her nephew. Our house was also in the middle of being built and the constructors said in about 5 more months they should be done. I went onto my Instagram account to see a post from Sarah saying, 'I am pleased to announce that my first baby will be a boy, his name is Liam and I already love him with all my heart'. I smiled and liked her post. I figured I'd post something too. I posted the photo Sarah took of her baby bump a few weeks ago and said, 'I cannot wait for my son to be born. I love you Sarah, and I love you Liam'. My fans went crazy and so did some social media outlets already reposting my photo and Sarah's.

Now that Sarah and I know the gender of the baby we decided to go out and but some clothes and toys and blankets and stuff.

We got into the car and drove to Baby's R Us and walked inside.

"I wanna go look at clothes! The baby's due date is November 7th so we should probably get some warm clothes."

Sarah said.

I agreed and we walked to the boy clothes section. We got jeans, blanket sleepers, jackets and sweatshirts, and sweatpants. We also got sneakers and more winter shoes. Hats, gloves, scarfs, and a blue winter jacket.

"Brendon look!"

Sarah shouted once she found a black t shirt that said "Panic! At The Disco" on it.

"Please can we please get it!"

She begged.

"Ugh, fine, put in the carriage."

I said in a joking manner.

We bought some baby bottles and then went to the toy section.

"Woah..."

I said as I picked up a toy and started to play with it. It was so cool.

"Brendon what are you doing?"

Sarah laughed.

"N-nothing."

I said putting the toy down.

She playfully rolled her eyes and put the toy in the carriage.

We also got one of those nap swings that sways the baby slowly as it plays music and allows the baby to fall asleep. We got a pack n' play and a bed set for the baby's crib he'd use when he got older. We payed for the stuff and went home and set up the bassinet in Sarah and mines room and put the rest of the stuff away to use when the baby gets here.

"Hey Sarah do you wanna go out to dinner?!"

I yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah hang on I've gotta get my jacket!"

She replied.

She came downstairs a couple seconds later and we left to go out to eat.

Time skip

"I'm stuffed."

Sarah said as we walked through the door.

I laughed.

"What?"

She asked.

"Oh nothing."

I said.

She rolled her eyes playfully before heading upstairs.

I stayed in the kitchen sitting at the table. I started looking through the pictures on my phone. Me and Sarah, Sarah, selfies Sarah took, ultrasound photos, my whole camera roll was just her. I chuckled at that. I went upstairs and into our bedroom to see Sarah changing into her pajamas.

"Hey love."

I said putting my phone on my dresser.

"Hey babe."

She replied.

She lay down next to me in the bed and gave me a kiss. I smiled. I sighed happily as I stared at her.

"You're giving me the heart eyes Brendon."

She laughed.

I smiled.

"You are just so beautiful. You make me so happy. And I love you more than anyone else in this world."

I said.

She kissed me again for a longer time. She started making out with me as sat on my stomach pinning me down and kept kissing. I rubbed my hands over her butt and she sighed against my lips I and pulled her closer to me and played with the string on her shorts pulling them off.

Time skip

"I love you."

She whispered.

"I love you too."

I replied with a smile.

I held Sarah in my arms tightly and we fell asleep. Sarah was my best friend.