Home

Brendon's Point of view:

Sarah and I went to the water park we planned on visiting and then went on a date the next day. Today we had to go home so we had to wake up at 2:30 in the morning.

"Brendon wake up we have a plane to catch."

Sarah groaned.

"Mmm can't we stay here for another day?"

I asked.

"No."

She said crawling out of bed.

We changed into comfy clothes and packed our bags and left for the airport. Our flight was at 3:50am and we got there just in time. I fell asleep on the flight back and Sarah had to wake me up. We got home around 6am and went back to sleep instantly. We woke back up at around 10am and got dressed and ready. We decided to go to the mall. At the mall I got recognized a couple times by fans and some of them even recognized Sarah.

"Are you Brendon Urie?"

A girl wearing a Fall Out Boy t shirt asked.

"Yes I am."

I replied with a smile.

"Oh my gosh you're Sarah!"

She exclaimed.

Sarah blushed.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?"

She asked.

"Both of us?"

I asked.

She nodded in excitement.

Sarah and I got on either side of the girl and she took a photo.

"Thank you!"

She said.

"You're welcome."

Sarah and I said in unison.

"Can I hug you guys?"

She asked.

We both nodded. She hugged us and then went on her way. Sarah wanted to go to Hot Topic and buy some t shirts. She got a My Chemical Romance and a Twenty Øne Pilots shirt and then we went to some other stores like Target and such.

"Hey babe tomorrow theirs gonna be a small party at Tyler and Jenna's house and we're invited. We should go."

I said as we shopped.

"It depends...is it gonna be a drinking and smoking party cause that's not good for the baby."

She replied.

"Of course not! And if it then we'll leave."

I replied.

The truth was, Jenna and Sarah are best friends and Jenna plans on throwing Sarah a baby shower along with some of her other friends, Amy Lee, Lindsey Way, and Frances Bean Cobain.

"Okay then we'll go. What time?"

She asked.

"Two."

I replied.

We went back home and unpacked from our honeymoon.

Time Skip

"Brendon do you think we'll have enough room in this house to raise our five kids we have planned?"

Sarah asked at dinner.