Home

Brendon's Point of view:

I went back to the hospital to visit Sarah today cause I figured it wasn't right to leave her alone. I pulled my car into a parking spot and stepped out. As I walked across the parking lot I heard camera flashes and I looked around.

"Brendon who are you here visiting?!"

It was the paparazzi.

"None of your business."

I said as I kept walking.

I got inside and went to the visiting hall where I waited for Sarah who came out within minutes.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

She sighed immediately after she sat down.

"It's alright. Let's just not talk about when you can get out of here but about something else."

I replied.

"I miss you being home."

I added.

"I miss being home."

She sighed once more.

I moved my chair to the other side of the table so I was next to her. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a bear hug.

"So what have you been doing lately?"

She asked as we were still in bear hug position.

"Not much. I've been working on some songs and that's pretty much it. What about you?"

I replied.

"I've been staying in my room and sleeping. I visit you, make the phone call, and mostly sleep and eat. I don't participate in group activities because I don't know any of these people. I'm in my late 20's and all the other people here are either workers or mid teens."

Sarah stated.

I kissed her forehead. I missed the feeling of having her home and I missed her in my bed and waking up next to her and going on dates with her. I missed her. I sat thinking for a few minutes.

"I want you to come home."

I said.

Sarah sat up.

"What?"

She asked.

I nodded.

"On one condition, you never cut yourself again and you talk to me."

I said.

"Okay I promise."

She replied.

"Pack your things."

I said.

Sarah's Point of view:

I ran to my room and packed my stuff while Brendon discharged me. I was still in my hospital gown when we left the building and I could see paparazzi taking pictures of us out of the corner of my eye.

"Brendon was here visiting his girlfriend! Why was she in here Brendon?!"

The paparazzi asked.

"None of your fucking business!"

Brendon replied sassily before we got into the car and drove away.

"Thank you."

I mumbled.

"No need princess."