Vows

Sarah's Point of view:

Brendon and I have been so busy with wedding planning and the wedding was in just a few days now. I was so excited. I bought my dress today and I was in love with it. I sat at the kitchen table thinking about how Brendon had the decency to propose in a proper manner when Troy handed me the ring and told me to put it on not giving me a choice. Luckily we never went through with actually getting married mainly because Troy was too poor. But now I was actually getting married and having a baby. And it was the love of my life's baby. I heard the door open and I turned to see Brendon.

"Hey princess."

He said taking off his jacket and hanging it on the coat rack.

"Hey."

I said walking over to him.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I missed you today. What have you been up to?"

He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Not much. I've been cleaning up and hanging around the house."

I replied.

"You don't have to clean you know, I can always do it."

Brendon replied wrapping his arm around me.

"It's okay."

I said.

"So have you thought of anything to write for your vows yet?"

He asked.

"Yes but I'm not telling you until the wedding."

I said.

Brendon pouted.

"It's more romantic at the wedding when you don't know what I'm gonna say."

I said.

"You're right."

He replied.

He kissed me before we decided to plan any finishing touches on the wedding.

Time Skip

Brendon's Point of view:

Today was the wedding day. I was getting ready at the house with my friends and Sarah went to get ready at her house with her friends. I couldn't wait to see her. I wasn't even able to see her dress because she kept it at her friend Maggie's house so I couldn't see it. I was so nervous even though I knew everything would be okay. I was staring at myself in the mirror. My suit was on and my hair was done and I was ready. I took a deep breath.

"Hey man you okay?"

Josh asked.

Josh was my friend and one of my groomsmen.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous."

I said.

"Yeah, marriage is scary. I remember when Tyler and Jenna were getting married, Tyler was scared shitless hahah."

Josh was trying to calm me.

I smiled.

"Anyways, it's time to go. We need to get in the limo and drive to the park where you guys are getting married."

Josh added.

"So is she taking your last name or are you taking hers?"

He asked.

"Brendon Bradley? No way. She said she's gonna take my last name."

I replied.