Picture perfect

Stepping out of the shower, I sighed as I ran my hands through my brown streaked blonde dyed hair.
Picking up my phone I scrolled through the comments on my Instagram before tapping on snapchat to check other peoples stories.
"Ashley Lace get your ass to your room!!!" my older sister Ashlynn shouted.
"Jeez Lynn can you wait?and can you stop frickin shouting!"I shouted back.
I sighed and wrapped my towel round myself before heading to my room.As I entered,I saw my best friend Ellie sitting on my bed and Lynn applying mascara by my mirror.
"Oh by the way I invited jack cos Alex couldn't make it" smirked Ellie looking at me.
"why you looking at me like that? I'm fine with him coming" I said.
"For gods sake,can't you too make out and start dating already" complained Lynn. I blushed as I dried my hair and started straightening it.
An hour later,we were all downstairs double checking we had everything when there was a knock at the door.
"That must be Jack"said Ellie smirking at me as I rolled my eyes.
Ellie bounded to the door and opened it where jack stood his sandy blonde hair falling in his eyes and he had his sweet dimples showing as he smiled at Ellie.
"Hey El"he said as he hugged her.
"Hey flapjack!"my overexcited best friend greeted him.
"Hey Lynn" he nodded at my sister as his eyes turned to me.
"Hey Ash", he smiled at me as he pulled me into his sweet embrace.
"Aww this is too cute stay right there as I take a pic" said Ellie.
I looked up at Jack as he smiled down at me. I rolled my eyes,stuck out a face and narrowed my eyes at Ellie to show jack the message,he laughed in response. We stood embracing as Ellie snapped a couple of shots.
"you guys are picture perfect" stated Lynn. I stuck my tongue out at Lynn as jack smirked at her.
"ok peeps let's get into the car we're gonna see Shawnieee!!!"shouted Ellie before dragging us out.
All the way to the concert we belted out to Shawn Mendes songs(well me Ellie and Lynn,Jack just laughed at us).
"BABY THERES NOTHING HOLDIN ME BACK,YOU TAKE ME PLACES THAT TEAR UP MY REPUTATION,MANIPULATE MY DECISIONS BABY THERES NOTHING HOLDING ME BACKKK" we belted out.
"Shawn's just amazing" I sighed a dreamy sigh,"he's so cute" I added.
"All the things you think of Ja..ow!" Groaned Ellie as I kicked her to stop her from saying the sentence.
"what was that for?!" She moaned, I glared at her as she shut up.Jack stared us weirdly.
"Hey you should post that pic of you and jack"said Lynn changing the subject.
"Good idea!"said Ellie.
"Do you mind?" I asked jack
"nah can I post it as well?"he replied.
"sure".
I started scrolling through my camera roll to post the right picture of us.I typed up the caption before hitting post: