@Ashhh_L

@Ashhh_L'Welcome to the world Harvey Jake Visser

@Ashhh_L'Welcome to the world Harvey Jake Visser.I went through so much pain and tears to bring you into this world but as soon as I saw your precious face I couldn't of cared less about the pain because I never thought it was possible to hold so much love for anyone,but my beautiful baby boy,you stole my heart the minute you were born. Love you more than anything else and you will always be my number 1 priority.Your dad and I are so blessed to have you in our lives and you are stealing hearts by the minute and I know that all your aunties and uncles just adore you with all there hearts and they will always love you my boy,but Harvey I need to tell you now my little one,life is hard.It always will be,I wish I could change that for you,but I can't.I can't apologise for being in the media eye,because if I wasn't I wouldn't if met all the people I love and you wouldn't be here today.But I promise you,till the last breath I take I will protect you from anything and everything.I don't want you to grow up with the resentment of the media so I am promising my whole life to you,and so is your father.Your life I know is going to be hard,your father and I are not together but doesn't mean we don't still love each other,we love each a lot but it wasn't enough,I know though you will love your stepfather because he has sacrificed so much for you.But your dad and I have decided That we are going to give you godparents and we are certain that these two people will love,protect and cherish you as well.I will like to announce that Harvey Jake Vissers godparents are....Nash and Hayes Grier! I love these boys so much and trust me it was hard to decide who we would make godparents but we decided that Nash and Hayes were the ones who delivered me to the hospital and Hayes you were the one who made me laugh and not treated me like a pregnant person😂but I hope you guys will take this position because I know if anything was ever to happen to me or your father these two men will help you grow.So welcome to your life my baby boy,I love you unconditionally 💙👶🏼💙💙💙💙💙🔐'
tagged:@neelsvisser,@shawnmendes,@nashgrier,@hayesgrier
50M likes and 25M comments
______
@fan: congratulations he is breathtaking 😍💙
@hater:I might not like you but your baby is adorable
@shawnmendes: he looks like Neels and he acts like Neels,but he has the heart of his mother❤️💓💙I love you Ashley,Harvey and Neels❤️
@Ashhh_L: I love you sm Shawn Mendes ❤️❤️❤️❤️@shawnmendes
@neelsvisser:I'm so blessed to have him in my life💙🔐ily2 man @shawnmendes
@nashgrier: Ashley....I can't believe you made me a godfather, I don't know what to say,I promise that I will protect him for the rest of his life like he is my own child💙👶🏼
@hayesgrier: yes,yes,yes! I love you and Harvey💙💙💙
@ellie.roman: I love him so much,Ashley your the greatest wife ever I love you❤️
@mattespinosa: I love him to bits I'm gonna spoil him rotten💙🔐
@maggielindemann: I'm coming over to sing to him😍💙🔐
@jackj: im still processing the fact that I'm an uncle,I love my life😍💙
@jackgilinsky: honoured to be in his presence 🔐💙
@sammywilk: lil man already stealing hearts💙🔐💓
@stassiebaby: I love you kiddo 😍💘
@Lynnn: My adorable nephew,this just want to make me want to have kids😍
@Ashhh_L: that can be arranged ^...*cough*@jackj*cough*
@Aiden_L: my little nephew,his cousin is a bit jealous of all the attention😂😍💙
@stormibree: I know she's throwing tantrums at the fact that she's not being noticed😂💙
@camdallas: I'm crying,he's adorable😭💙😍
@kyliejenner: cuteness😍💙💓💘
@taylorcaniff: magcon lad😍💙
@aaroncarpenter: I love himmm💓🔐
@cartereynolds: my heart is exploding with sm love for this little guy💙💙💙
_______
@kyliejenner,@camdallas and 4999998 others liked this
_____
A/N
There yaaaa gooo baby's been born HARVEY JAKE VISSER thanks for the middle name DarceyBlaxkster125 go follow her!
I am going to be doing shoutout for votes,reviews(comments basically) etc.
So if you are Enjoying the story MAKE SURE TO VOTE OR COMMENT REVIEW FOR A SHOUTOUT AND FOLLOW FROM ME,OR IF YOU HAVE A STORY I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE FOR SOME CHAPTERS!!!
ok that's all
Luv Tarryyy X