'You,me and forever'

I woke up to the soft crying of Harvey.Sighing,I sat up and walked slowly to the crib.Harvey wriggled about now giggling at the sight of me.
"Hey there baby" I said cooing.
Since I had Harvey I have felt so happy and felt like my life was complete,there was no negativity and I loved my family with all my heart.Harvey had just completed me and I'm so grateful for him.I stared into his sky blue eyes and kissed the top of his head.I picked him up and walked downstairs.I sat Harvey in his stool and checked my phone.I noticed that I had a text from Shawn.

[Hey baby,good morning hope Harvey isn't giving you much trouble,just wanted to tell you to dress up nice and I will pick you up at 8:00.Love you x]
I frowned at the message and shrugged it off.He probably just wanted a little date as we haven't done anything for a while.

It was 6:30 and I heard a knock at the door,I answered it to be greeted at the sight of Stassie and Kylie."Hey stas,kyls"I greeted confused at the sight of them.
"Hey babe, I just wanted to try on makeup look on you for the kylie Christmas collection"kylie said.
"Oh sure I'm going out with Shawn tonight so that would be better than me doing my makeup".Kylie and Stassie smiled knowingly at each other.Kylie and Stassie got to work and did my makeup and hair.
A/N this is how the makeup dress and hair looked like:

I checked my self in the mirror one more time before spritzing a bit of perfume and headed downstairs to wait for Shawn

I checked my self in the mirror one more time before spritzing a bit of perfume and headed downstairs to wait for Shawn.I let Kylie and Stassie baby sit Harvey.I kissed Harvey in the head and gave him a quick cuddle.
"Call me if anything happens or you need anything or..."I rushed worried
"Shhhh,don't worry we'll take care of him you go or and have some fun"said stas winking at me.

The doorbell rang and I walked over to answer the door.A waft of cologne hit me as I was greeted by Shawns muscular figure hidden in a very sexy suit.I raised my eyebrow and greeted him with a lingering kiss.
"Hey baby"I whispered.
"You look breathtaking"he murmured huskily in my ear.We said our goodbyes and got into Shawns car before leaving.
A/N Shawns suit:

A couple of minutes passed in silence, both of us not knowing what to say but it's as if we were saying everything to each other

A couple of minutes passed in silence, both of us not knowing what to say but it's as if we were saying everything to each other.I gazed at Shawns face ; oh his amazingly gorgeous face,I loved seeing that face in my life and if I could I want to see it for the rest of my life.Shawn looked over and smiled at me gently tugging at my heartstrings.
Shawns POV
I noticed her staring at me and I couldn't help but look over , she was truly stunning and her post pregnant you just made her twice as hot.I knew from the moment we got back together that I only wanted her in my life. I pulled up at the restaurant me and Ashley had our first prepped couples dinner,I looked over at her and I could feel the heat of her beaming face. She looked over at me and leaned into peck my lips. "I love you" she whispered.
"I love you more" I replied. I got out the car and went to her side to open the door for her.She smiled as I helped her out of her seat and wrapped my arm around her waist. We walked to the entrance before the waiter took us to the reserved space that I booked weeks ago.
Ashley's POV
I couldn't believe that Shawn took me to our first date spot.I was truly happy and I didn't want this night to end.We walked over to our table and like a gentleman Shawn pulled the chair out for me.I smiled at him as he took his seat. The waiter came over and asked us our order.
"We will start with two glasses of proseco and she will have the smoked salmon with the light salad with the Italian salad dressing and I will have the same" Shawn replied to the waiter and I grinned at him for remembering my exact order. We talked generally for a while about Harvey,his finished tour life and his new album. Our food arrived and we continued with the general talk.About an hour later we finished our meal. Shawn abruptly stood up and nodded to the waiter.The waiter then went over to the live music and whispered something to the band playing they nodded before the waiter walked back and whispered to Shawn. Shawn shook the waiters hand before walking up to the mini stage.One of the guitarist passed him a guitar and he started strumming the first lines for his song strings.I immediately started smiling as strings had always been our couple song.He started singing in his low husky voice which got me every single time.His eyes never left mind and all I could see or hear was him. He suddenly stopped after the line "when the time is right maybe I'll propose..." and I stated confused at him.He put the guitar down and held the mic. "Ashley Rose Lace, I still remember the day you came into my life,you literally fell into my life"he stopped as people on other tables laughed and I started to tear up"I have loved you from the day I took You to that cafe and I've never stopped loving you, I have done some shit in my life but the most shit was letting you go, but I never stopped trying to get you back and even if you might already have a baby and even if it isn't mine I never stopped loving you.One day I hope to give you children which i can call ours.I want you to be in my life for ever and even after we both die I will love you in the afterlife and any life after that.I love you so much and what I'm trying to say is....will you marry me?" He stared at me like he was literally looking into my soul,he knew the answer I was going to give him.He walked over to me and kneeled down on one knee."will you marry me Ashley?" He whispered.He opened the black box he was holding and it had inside he most beautiful diamond ring set with little sapphires on the band. "Yes!Yes!Yes!" I squealed at this point tears of happiness were streaming down my face Shawn stood up and wiped my tears off my face and help my face before kissing me passionately."it's you,me and forever" he whispered on my lips.I smiled and hugged him close.
_____
A/N
Hey guys,
Sorry this chapter is out so late but it was really hard to write but I've done it also TYGSM FOR 16K!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉💗I am forever grateful and this book has truly reached Beyond what I expected tygsm and I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a very happy new year!!!
Luv Tarryyy X