"I love you my baby boy"

4 months later
Ashley POV
"Ughhh", I groaned as I felt him kick my stomach again,I was heavily pregnant at 9 months and trying to deal with the soreness.I was going to pop anyday and Shawn and Neels made sure everyone had come and stayed at Neels house as it was bigger. It was a big group of us in one house and I had been put on bed rest, not even by my doctor,by Cameron actually as he suggested then it was less likely I trip down the stairs.Obviously he was joking but Shawn and Neels didn't take it that way.They all had a role to play in this house towards me: Shawn was obviously that worried boyfriend,Neels was the anxious father,Lynn was that excited sister,Aiden was that overprotective brother who kept the boys in line,Stormi literally gave me talks about giving birth and how to deal with being pregnant,Johnson and Sammy insists that my baby will become a rapper so they rap to him everyday,G and Maggie  think Johnson is stupid and so they sing to the baby,Matt talks about all the things we are going to do after I give birth(I got mad at him for saying drinking straight after I gave birth so I kicked him out of my room),Nash keeps me updated on social media and basically runs my social media,Stassie,Ellie and Kylie shop for my boys clothes(and mine), Cameron basically watches Netflix with me and it's annoying cos he chooses EVERY time but my favourite two people who come to visit me is definitely Hayes and Amelia.Hayes always brings in Amelia in his arms and lets me hold her while he gives me a foot and shoulder massages(I told him he should become a massage therapist) and he just talks to me which is one of the reason I love him.
So this is what I was doing today, I was with Hayes and Amelia sitting talking to Hayes while he massaged my feet and I held a sleeping Amelia in my arms.
"so have you thought of any baby names?" Hayes asked me.
"A couple with Neels but we're still not sure what exactly we want"I responded.
"I can't wait to become an uncle"he says signing dreamily.
"Aren't you already an uncle?"I asked laughing talking about his older brother Will.
"Oh yeah,meh,this is your baby which is more special"he said knowingly.
I started laughing but then stopped abruptly as a felt a sharp pain in my Lower abdomen.
"Ow"I said,I felt something run down my leg.
"What's wrong?"Hayes asked.
I smiled "I think I'm going into labour".

Hayes POV
I was freaking out now,one of my best friends is going into labour and I don't know what to do.
"Get Amelia"Ashley said wincing.
I quickly got up and held Amelia in my arms then I quickly opened the door
"ASHLEY IS GOING INTO LABOUR SOMEONE GET THE FUCK UP HERE!!!".
Nash ran to the stairs and saw me looking panicked,he quickly ran up the stairs into Ashley's room.Nash looked at Ashley wincing in pain.
"Call everyone,call Shawn and Neels" Nash said seriously.
I've never seen Nash look this serious.I quickly grabbed my phone and called Shawn and Neels I told them to meet us at the hospital as there was no time.I walked back into the room to see Nash trying to get Ashley to stand up,she wobbled on her feet then moaned loudly before falling back onto the bed,quickly Nash scooped Ashley up bridal style.
"Get the car started"Nash told me.
I quickly ran out the door still holding Amelia and started the car,I put Amelia in her baby seat as she gurgled softly,I smiled and placed a kiss on top of her head.
Then I ran back into the house to see Nash at the bottom of the stairs with Ashley in his arms.He walked quickly past me and put Ashley in the car and told me to get in next to her.I quickly got in next to her and grabbed her hand she started screaming a little.
"Ashley we're going to the hospital your going to be ok"I whispered to her trying to be comforting but to be honest I was scared shitless.Nash drove quickly to the hospital and we got in and called the doctors.They immediatly rushed her into the labour ward.
"She's going to be ok"Nash said to me breathless.
"Yeah"I replied.
SHAWNS POV
As soon as I heard Hayes panicked voice I signaled to Neels and we ran to my car.We got in and I drove my heart racing.I was so scared for her,I prayed that she was ok.We arrived at the hospital and me and Neels ran in,everyone was there looking worried.
"Is she ok?"Neels asked.
"Yeah,Lynn is in there with her"Stassie replied.
"Nash,Hayes I heard what you did,thanks guys I love you"I said.
"Mate it's Ashley we'd do anything for her she our best friend,we love you to"Nash said seriously and Hayes nodded agreeing.
"I hope she's ok"said Aiden looking restless.

It's been several hours and at some points we heard the faint screams of Ashley.Everyone sat looking restless.Looking up I saw a Nurse approaching Neels,
"Congratulations Mr Visser,Ashley Lace has delivered a healthy baby boy"the nurse said.
Neels let out a sigh of happiness.Then Lynn came out looking worn out but smiling with happiness.
"He's beautiful"Lynn said as she hugged Johnson.She turned to Neels
"She's worn out but she wants you to come meet him"she told him.
He nodded and walked towards the door.I smiled happily.
ASHLEY POV
My whole body burned in pain and I was really tired but at the same time I was overjoyed.I held my baby boy in my arms and looked down at him,he had a tuft of blonde hair evidently from my side but not from me(A/N it's from Aiden and Lynn as they are both naturally blonde and Ashley was a brunette) he gurgled a little and opened his eyes and revealed a set of bluey grey eyes which are from Neels,you could see he had Neels features.I kissed the top of his head and whispered in his ear
"I love you my baby boy".
I heard the door open and I smiled as I saw Neels at the door.He approached slowly smiling.He came and stood next to me.
"Hey how you doing"he said.
"Tired,in pain but really happy"I said.He looked down at him and smiled breathless,I saw his eyes fill with emotion and I saw tears in his eyes.With a free hand I pulled him to me and hugged him sidewards.
"Do you want to hold him?"I asked.
"If I can please"he asked questioningly.
"He's your little boy as well"I said laughing a little.I passed him over to him and looked at my boy.He opened his eyes and gurgled before reaching his arm up and touching Neels cheek.He gurgled then started whining.Neels looked at me questioningly.
"I think he's hungry"I said.
"Oh ok I'll call Shawn in next"he said handing over our baby,he kissed him and me on top of the head before leaving with a smile.
I started feeding him and he gurgled happily.Shawn came in with a massive smile on his face,he looked down and looked a little embarrassed at my exposed Breast.Looking at his expression I said
"It's nothing you haven't seen before"before winking.He smirked and came over me and kissed me on the lips passionately.He pulled away and smiled down at My baby
"He's adorable"he said.
"I know he looks like Neels"I replied.We talked for a while before he sent the rest of them came and visited over the days.
They came in the order:
Lynn and Aiden
Ellie,Jack Ralley and stormi(with Amelia)
Jack and Jack
Matt and Cam
Stassie and Sammy
Kylie and Maggie
Nash and Hayes.
__________
A/N
I think this might be the longest chapter I've written😂💙but here ya go the baby's been born,I will be releasing the next chapter and I NEED IDEAS FOR BOY NAMES WHICH I WILL BE USING AS A MIDDLE NAME SO FOR A CHANCE TO GET A SHOUTOUT AND YOUR NAME BEING IN MY BOOK COMMENT A BOY NMAE AND I WILL CHOOSE MY FAVOURITE TO BE FEAUTURED

I am going to be doing shoutout for votes,reviews(comments basically) etc.
So if you are Enjoying the story MAKE SURE TO VOTE OR COMMENT REVIEW FOR A SHOUTOUT AND FOLLOW FROM ME,OR IF YOU HAVE A STORY I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE FOR SOME CHAPTERS!!!
ok that's all
Luv Tarryyy X