NEW BOOK

So I'm backkkkk!!!!🎉🎉🎉hope you didn't miss me to much 😉 so I'm here to announce my new book 'As she pleases' which has been inspired by madison beers new album.Some of you may know I didn't and still don't really like her very much after what she did to ma boy Gilinsky which was just messed up.But she is very pretty and has an amazing voice.I know she may have had her reasons and everyone makes mistakes.So ya never know I may like her.BUT she isn't my main character.I did mention the main guy (the bad boy) Froy(who will play my delicious bad boy).I will upload the book and character list on the 16th of March and the first chapter the following week.SO PUT 16th OF MARCH ON YOUR CALENDER KIDS!!!

Cos I'm feeling nice imma add a lil snippet:
$$$$$$$$
I sang the last note of the song and smiled to myself,pleased.My head whipped round at the sound of clapping,pretty sure I got whiplash.Why.Just why.Out of everyone in the whole school HE had to walk in.
"I didn't know lil princessa could sing", he said in that annoyingly hot Spanish accent.I got up from where I was sitting and began to storm past him when he caught my arm and turned me round.
"What do you want," I hissed at him staring into those stormy blue eyes. His eyes never left mine as a huge smirk played on his lips.Asshole.He began to lean in.Woah Woah Woah.He is not gonna kiss me.is he? My heart began to race so obviously by my stupid instinct I closed my eyes.I opened them as I felt his breath tickle my ears.he whispered huskily:
"I like girls who can sing"
$$$$$$$$

Also I would be very grateful if someone could create a better cover for Shawn Mendes instagram, You will get a shoutout.follow and votes to your book🙂

Luv Tarryyy X