@Ashhh_L

@Ashhh_L'so yeah this picture confirms it

@Ashhh_L'so yeah this picture confirms it.I am in fact pregnant and showing,I'm about 3 months along now.This so the reason I have been a bit ill for a while.I'm so thankful for my friends and family who have supported this part of my life and I hope my fans can support me through this.Even the haters should respect the fact I am carrying a CHILD a baby,an innocent baby.Any hate should be directed at me NOT the baby,it doesn't deserve that.Now it gets a bit complicated,its NOT Shawns baby...It's Neels.Before you guys jump to weird theories I am in fact going to confirm that I did NOT cheat on Shawn,I am still very madly in love with him💗💗💗This baby was conceived before me and Shawn got back together,Neels does know and we have decided to raise the child.I hope you guys understand,I will be posting through my pregnancy so I hope that you can support me through it.Im gonna disable comments for a while just for the sake of the baby.Love you guys❤️👶🏼💪'
15M likes and comments disabled
_____
A/N
There ya go

I am going to be doing shoutout for votes,reviews(comments basically) etc.
So if you are Enjoying the story MAKE SURE TO VOTE OR COMMENT REVIEW FOR A SHOUTOUT AND FOLLOW FROM ME,OR IF YOU HAVE A STORY I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE FOR SOME CHAPTERS!!!
ok that's all
Luv Tarryyy X