4 months later...

@Ashhh_L

@Ashhh_L' so you guys might be wondering why me and neels haven't posted much about each other on our respective Instagram pages and I know that there has been some rumours going round that me and neels have broken up,and I can confirm we have in ...

@Ashhh_L' so you guys might be wondering why me and neels haven't posted much about each other on our respective Instagram pages and I know that there has been some rumours going round that me and neels have broken up,and I can confirm we have in fact broken up.Before you start making weird guesses on why we broke up I just want to say that I still love neels a lot and I know that he still loves me,but we just realised that after nearly 5 and half months of dating,we've just lost our spark in our relationship,'Sometimes people change and forget to tell each other' I feel this quote describes what has happened between me and neels.We are still very close friends and I will continue loving him as a friend.He did not cheat on me.I did not cheat on him.And I know this seems like a popular reason,but I DID NOT secretly fall in love again with Shawn,me and Shawn are good friends and on previous posts you can see that we only spend quality FRIEND time together.Me and neels made this decision together and all I can ask is for you to respect our decision.Im going to be disabling comments for a while until this phase of drama dies down.Love you guys❤️'
5M likes and comments disabled
_________
A/N
I hated doing this but the fact this is a Shawn Mendes instagram I had to,who knows maybe one day I'll do and instagram story on neels visser.PLEASE NOTICE THE TIME JUMP V. V. RELEVANT TO THE STORY.
Luv Tarryyy X