Madison and jack gilinsky controversy

So, I know that this isn't part of my normal story but you may or may or know the fact of the whole jack gilinsky verbally abusing Madison. At first tbh I was against G but then Johnson yesterday or maybe a couple of days ago, like the king he is exposed (kinda) Madison for leaking the video herself and making G look bad. I have loved Madison and I have know her longer than I have G and J but the fact that she did this shows that some people can be really two faced. If you look on Gs instagram he has written a whole apology and he hasn't removed some posts of Madison. But if you look at Mads there's nothing: no apology and she's taken all pics of G off. I love J for sticking up for G and demonstrating best friend goals. I don't like nor dislike Madison atm because we dk exactly what's happening in there lives all we can do is carry on and let things play out.Personally I think that all the hate to G might want to quieten down cos we don't know the full story and we as his fans shouldn't interfere with his personal life.Another thing that makes me so disappointed in mads is that if you guys read jg fanfics you usually see mads being portrayed really mean and horrible I just couldn't believe she'd actually live up to being like that.

Ok guys that's all normal chapters will be out a usual