Okay, so--

I'm currently working on a new story- right now I'm working on the characters, and I need help. ;w;
I don't know what they should look like.
So here's their names, and a bit about them:
(They're all 16-17, btw)

Jacey(Female) - The "Leader" and social butterfly. She messes up 99% of the time, but is still optimistic and quirky af.

Casey(Female) - Casey's silly, and occasionally tells a dirty joke or two, but comes through when they need her. She also makes puns, and perposly annoys Jared.

Jared(Male) - Jared is...a complete asshole most of the time. He's sassy, sarcastic, and a huge nerd, and he knows it.

Miles(Male) - Miles is quiet and shy, and suffers from SAD(Social Anxiety Disorder). He's really only friends with Alex, but everyone else are really only aquaintences to him.

Sam(Trans(Female to Male)) - Sam is usually very serious, but he can be quirky at times. He's quiet, and is usually seen with his nose buried in a book.

Alex(Non-Binary) - Alex is a serious gamer who is usually in his room, on some sort of gaming console or computer, therefore making them very pale. They get sick often.

Imma ask something--
Can you guys please draw them, or come up with designs for them? It can be like a sort of competition, I guess. Like- draw 1 or more of them, and Tag me. At the end of May, I'll decide on the final designs for all of them, and announce the 'Winner'
You have total creative freedom here- just make sure they're just plain, human, teenagers.

So the "competition" will end on May 31st, and I'll tag you if I picked your design for a character, and I'll give credit to you for the design in the other book.